No announcement yet.

Back to Bohemia (Michigan)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You'll have to stay tuned to find out 😉 (unfortunately we didn't take them out on the snow)

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Wookie View Post
      Please tell me there is a follow up vid with the Dual Snowboards being ridden skiboard style. PLEEEZZZE!
      I second that motion!
      Sticky Icky Ickys (I think I'm in love )
      Spruce 120's (they served me well)
      Trikke Skki

Comment

Look for "Roach" footage in 2018 Test rider will be Tim Crazyboy for sure!

Comment

Great times as always!

Comment

Definitely one of my favorite .2 meets at Bohemia. Great job on the edit as always, Courtney. I especially liked the added jumping sound effects.

Wookie, I really wanted to ride the Dual Boards at the mountain, but it didn't work out. I have ridden my pair skiboard-style at the Liberty Snowflex center, and it was quite a challenging experience. I was hoping to get out on them on real snow this season, but I just didn't have the chance. Hopefully, next year will provide more opportunities. I will be sure to have someone videoing, when I do get out on them.
            RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

Working...
            X