Boots: Lange xt100
    portfolio

Comment

Originally posted by ZwingZ View Post
      I am fairly certain I can make it.
      Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Courtney View Post
        New rule: If you own a cat shirt, you must bring it.
        http://www.teefury.com/who-s-the-tou...eid=1e655b7800

I won't be going (my skill level won't allow me to go for fear of maiming myself) but I can at least suggest that someone bring THIS shirt.
        Sticky Icky Ickys (I think I'm in love )
        Spruce 120's (they served me well)
        Trikke Skki

Comment

Stealthy cat shirt - nice!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

im sorry to inform everyone that i am going to tahoe over these dates to hang with bnuff and company. pls dont disown me.

Comment

Famous last words: "I'm scared!"

Have fun in Tahoe, we'll see you next time!

Comment

I want to say yes but I can't confirm 100% that I can make it.

I should know soon though and will keep you guys posted.
                Boards:
                RVL8 2012 Rockered Condor 110cm
                RVL8 2011 Kirk Thompson Pro "KTP" 101cm
                RVL8 2012 Rumspringa "MaryJane" 103cm
                RVL8 2007 ALP 110cm

Bindings:
                Bomber Elite2
                RVL8 2014 Receptor "Black"
                Spruce Composite Riser

Boots:
                Nordica Ace of Spades 2013

Comment

I booked a room at the Calumet AmericInn.

Comment

Originally posted by Courtney View Post
                    You're coming. Meow
                    Ha, unless something goes terribly wrong, I'll be there. I'm not getting out locally at all, so I'm counting on trips to get my snow time in this season.

meow
                    RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

2.5 weeks out, only a few inches of snow in the last 7 days. Will Bohemia make it?

Comment

I think we'll be good. The 10 day forecast has temps in the teens and 20s with several snow days.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

While we're waiting to go back, check out the first episode of Mount Bohemia TV. It's... an interesting journey.

Comment

Blue Hat Teeth liftie is my favorite.

Comment

Houston, we have problem, and I am not happy. I found out yesterday that I have a mandatory 2-day training session on March 10-11, and it goes into the evening both days. This obviously complicates things for me. Fortunately (or unfortunately depending on how you look at it) I haven't booked tickets yet. I spent yesterday evening trying to figure out how I could still make the meet, and I'd have to fly from Philly into MKE and then take a rental car up. With the timing of everything, this would put me at the mountain Saturday morning after driving up overnight. I think my body could handle that, even at my age, but the cost is a little ridiculous. If I didn't have other trips planned this year that I have money allotted for, I'd just pay it and come out anyway. As it stands now, though, I can't justify the expense. To say I'm upset would be an understatement. With the winter season in my area being basically a bust, I was really looking forward to coming back out to Bohemia. I'm going to keep an eye out for some last minute deals, but I'm not too hopeful. Once again, I'm forced to withdraw. I may just have to face that fact that I'm moving into the "once a year" group.
                              RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

Darn

Comment

Working...
                                X