SkiboardPlanet.com 2010 US OPEN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos of kids at US Skiboard Open

Did anyone take any photos of Tanner and Salihah? Because I was taking video for SkiboardPlanet.com during all the events I was unable to take any photos of my kids. If anyone has any they'd like to share with me I'd really appreciate it. They can be sent to mom2kazkid@yahoo.com or mydogsled@myfairpoint.net.

Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by mom2kazkid View Post
      Did anyone take any photos of Tanner and Salihah? Because I was taking video for SkiboardPlanet.com during all the events I was unable to take any photos of my kids. If anyone has any they'd like to share with me I'd really appreciate it. They can be sent to mom2kazkid@yahoo.com or mydogsled@myfairpoint.net.

Thanks.
      Patrick took around 800 pics that I am editing. There are quite a few with Salihah & Tanner. There are some really great ones. I will email a few and give the rest to Normand & Hershel.

we hope they are feeling better

Comment

• Originally posted by dmacs mom View Post
        Patrick took around 800 pics that I am editing. There are quite a few with Salihah & Tanner. There are some really great ones. I will email a few and give the rest to Normand & Hershel.

we hope they are feeling better
        Thanks Wendy. The kids are doing much better. Salihah has already ditched the crutches and she's enjoying all the extra attention. Tanner is recovering, but more slowly. He's doing better but is still getting headaches and dizziness. He's tired alot (so not like him) but his ability to focus has improved each day.

Thanks to everyone who has sent well wishes to the kids.

Comment

• btw guys - we're now beginning the editing process. It takes a while to get it all done. We're still collecting photos from everyone, we collected most of the video already. Tim S. we want your video!!! Contact me!!
          ALP / Spruce Riser Pro,
          HELMET CAM for recording cool Shxt

Skiboard to inspire....

Comment

• I have vids that Art took on the GoPro of the first jump in the comp as well as some other stuff. I maaaaaay have gotten some of the shenanigans footage. I haven't looked yet, and who knows if I had turned on the camera
            I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

• Originally posted by fourdown View Post
              I have vids that Art took on the GoPro of the first jump in the comp as well as some other stuff. I maaaaaay have gotten some of the shenanigans footage. I haven't looked yet, and who knows if I had turned on the camera
              Dude if you want to share, we'll take anything and everything, we want to make these vids look good! Just let me know!
              ALP / Spruce Riser Pro,

Skiboard to inspire....

Comment

• Once I get my GoPro back I will burn it all to a dvd and send it to you.
                I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

• Originally posted by fourdown View Post
                  Once I get my GoPro back I will burn it all to a dvd and send it to you.
                  haha that means we are gonna be able to watch this video in summer
                  haha
                  2011 Receptor Gold on 2010 KTP and DLP

Comment

• Originally posted by hn03076 View Post
                    btw guys - we're now beginning the editing process. It takes a while to get it all done. We're still collecting photos from everyone, we collected most of the video already. Tim S. we want your video!!! Contact me!!
                    The only video I took was with the camera I got from you. I don't know if that was yours or Norm's though.
                    RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

• i put up some photos. i have some video too

http://www.skiboardsonline.com/vbull...081#post102081

Comment

• Hopefully I'll have some pictures to post up soon. Against all odds, my camera was found up at Ragged and turned in at the lodge. I had sent an e-mail in a couple days ago, but I didn't expect to hear anything back, figuring that the chances of someone finding the camera and then turning it in were rather slim. Imagine my surprise when a Ragged Mtn employee e-mailed me back saying they had the camera. I don't know what condition it's in, but the memory card should still be good, and I have pics from the big air comp on it.
                        RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

• wow, Tim! that is insane. I am so glad you're getting it back and fingers crossed that there's no damage at all!!

oh, btw...i have some pics and vids of the big air. i will get an app for the mac to make a compilation vid to post. i dont remember the program i used to use before my last hard drive rebuild. hehe
                          ~harry

@HarrySiii
                          -Skier turned snowboarder turned skiboarder
                          -RVL8 2010 KTP, RVL8 Receptors
                          -RVL8 EMP, Line FF Pro
                          -Deeluxe 225 (FINALLY a boot I can wear!)

Comment

• Originally posted by JPARK View Post
                            haha that means we are gonna be able to watch this video in summer
                            haha
                            Yep unfortunately we have to do the edits on the weekend because we have jobs to work during the week. But, last year we started posting the first videos up about 4-6 weeks after.

We already have the kids edit done we just need to render it to youtube. The hard part starts now...everyone please be patient with us, lol...
                            ALP / Spruce Riser Pro,

Skiboard to inspire....

Comment

• Originally posted by CrazyBoy-1 View Post
                              Against all odds, my camera was found up at Ragged and turned in at the lodge..
                              That's almost unbelievable but fantastic!
                              ALP / Spruce Riser Pro,

Skiboard to inspire....

Comment

• check out all the updates at skiboardplanet.com
                                facebook.com/dlynamr8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s7yBfCTp2M

Comment

Working...
                                X