SkiboardPlanet.com 2010 US OPEN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SkiboardPlanet.com 2010 US OPEN

I'm sure a lot of you guys got the email this morning. But for those of you who didnt Hershel is starting up a little discussion over on skiboardplanet.com

http://skiboardplanet.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum.php

for the 2010 US Open. Just take a look at the thread from last years event to see how awesome it was if you weren't there last year.

Is it going to be that ridiculously low price of $80 again?
    Revel8 ALPdors
    Gold Revel8 Receptors
    Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
    ____
    Be who you are, it makes you charismatic...
    If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

Comment

well read yo emails...

thats what he was talking about. they covered about 35% of the costs last year so they are lookng to see where they can do to keep it at or around 'the rediculously low price of $80'

Comment

So if they don't, the price could go up to $100-$120?

That's not terrible.

It costs that much to ski two days at my local hills

Comment

i suppose so. im not entirely sure how all the costs break down exactly but that price range is still good i agree especially since thats what we paid for lodging alone at jay jam

go put in your input on there forum so we can get the best deal possible. i know he said he checks that alot more often than here

Comment

I think the comp will have some mor ridres this year, I wasnt there but my frinds were. hope to be there myself
            live it, love it,rip it!!

Comment

If I can make it I will do Cross and Slopestyle if it is a comp this year, right now it's not listed as one.
              Revel8 ALPdors
              Gold Revel8 Receptors
              Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
              ____
              If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

Comment

"We're planning for next year!
                Posted by Admin - Friday 17 July 2009 - 07:54:07

It's been quiet around here, but things are starting to pick up. We're in the planning stages for the 2010 US Open. Recently an email was sent out to all of our members, but just in case you're not a member here's the story. We're negotiating for late February or early March. I've been in touch with Ragged Mountain already. I'll be going out to spend some time with our friends there very soon.

Our format will change a bit this year, we're trying for 4 separate competitions:

Skiboard Cross
                , Fakie Parallel Slalom, Slopestyle, and a Rail Jam. We'll get more details out later.

We're planning for division placement. The "Pros", the "Ams" (amateur) and the "Kids" (anyone under 14), for each competition. It's a better chance for those of you who are not supported by a label to place in the event.

Of course this year Skiboard Planet will have a green team just as we did last year.

We'll be getting back soon with more details....so get ready, it's really just right around the corner!" -- Skiboardplanet.com

Both are listed my friend. But if your going to do those two you might as well just do all 4.

Comment

I guess so then, good call. Fakie slalom is going to actually take some hard work for me to be able to do but I will try it...woo, this is shaping up to be an amazing looking trip.

Is there some way I could car pool with you again?
                  Revel8 ALPdors
                  Gold Revel8 Receptors
                  Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
                  ____

Comment

As long as you guys don't end up in Canada again.
                    RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

you are a funny funny man
                      Revel8 ALPdors
                      Gold Revel8 Receptors
                      Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
                      ____

Comment

Heck yes Skiboard-X

Comment

Cant we just let bygons be bygons with the whole canada thing....? haha

Sure well figure out the ride situation again this year. I plan on driving again and still dont mide driving/pivking up whomever needs it. Hopefully santa gets me a new GPS. Who knows maybe we can make a new story to forget about the whole canada thing... as long as it dosnt invole mexico.

Comment

Lets stay out of the creepy sections of NY this time...some odd characters there were in that situation.
                            Revel8 ALPdors
                            Gold Revel8 Receptors
                            Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
                            ____

Comment

Originally posted by Godofmedia View Post
                              Lets stay out of the creepy sections of NY this time...some odd characters there were in that situation.
                              Are you sure it wasn't you guys that were the odd ones....no really....you have all your teeth don't you??
                              Currently hosting 210 reviews on over 85 different skiboarding related items written by riders for the riders.

skiboardreview.com the largest skiboarding review site on the net.

Follow Skiboardreview.com on Twitter!

Comment

Working...
                              X