X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mvhoffman
    replied
    UPDATE... WE HAVE PRICES!!!

The pictures all have captions on a breakdown of prices. These are for the Snowlake Lodge. The pricing listed is good until 10/22. They will slowly increase (minimally). The website is under maintenance so bookings can be reserved by calling 1800245SNOW (I usually speak to Michelle). The website will be back up soon for bookings.

CAN’T WAIT!!!!

Leave a comment:

• CrazyBoy-1
    replied
    Taking off a weekday will probably be tough for me, but I'll try to make it Sunday. It's good to see an East Coast event again. I miss the days of the Jay Jam and the comps at Ragged.

Leave a comment:

• Fedfan
    replied
    I called the lodge this morning and no availability/pricing info was available yet, but I gave them my info and they put me on a notification list, so they'll email me when the room/dates become available.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• mvhoffman
    replied
    Just as a little update on pricing because I know some people are starting to plan

January 2019: Mt. Snow for 2 people (best friend and myself)

2 nights (Sun/Mon) at the Snow Lake Lodge (Continental Breakfast included)
    2 2day lift passes (riding days of Mon/Tues)
    $320 total
    $160 per person

This year coming up Jan 2020 i'm estimating that the price will be comparable. The meet is planned to be for 3 nights and 3 riding days.
    Nights (Sun/Mon/Tues)
    Riding Days (Mon/Tues/Wed)
    My estimate for the added night and lift ticket is around $80 give or take totaling approx. $240-250 per person. Obviously this is only an estimate and can change on room type, people in the room, etc.

In the Mt. Snow complex there are a few different places to stay/options for the ski and stay packages. I am planning on the Snow Lake Lodge mainly because it is cheap, clean, and food and drinks on site.

There is a shuttle that picks up and drops off for the 3 minute ride from the Lodge to the base of the mountain.

If there are any questions, please feel free to ask (here or Facebook group). I am really looking forward to this little trip and meeting some new people and hanging out with some old friends.

Leave a comment:

• mvhoffman
    replied
    Originally posted by sempai View Post
    Sounds like fun. Sure would like to attend. Never been on the East Coast. Probably won't be able to make it happen though.
    It should be a good time. Hopefully you will be able to come. There will be opportunities i'm sure to split a room. There are a few airports if flights are cheap. I live 5 minutes from one of them and drive by the other 2 on the way. Id be more than happy to do a pick up.

Im hoping to come out west next year!

Leave a comment:

• sempai
    replied
    Sounds like fun. Sure would like to attend. Never been on the East Coast. Probably won't be able to make it happen though.

Leave a comment:

• mvhoffman
    started a topic 2020 East Coast Connection

2020 East Coast Connection

This is a little early and will be updated at a later date but I wanted to get this on the books Incase anyone is thinking about snow ⛄️

The first “East Coast Connection” will be held at Mt Snow, Dover VT from 1/26/20 - 1/29/20. I will be skiing Mon/Tues and possibly Wed before heading home. Obviously choice is your on what you want to do.

There are multiple different options for lodging. I personally will be staying at the Snow Lake Lodge at Mt. Snow. Food/Bar on premise(sports bar-ish), indoor and outdoor hot tubs, included breakfast. They have numerous stay and ski packages to choose from at the SLL and others (I will update the event when the booking is opened for the winter fun).

The town is small but have a lot of neat places if we wanted to have a get together dinner. The ski resort is for everyone, novice to expert, groomer to park, trees to bumps. It is a great time for all.

For the non-skiing spouses/significant others there is a spa located at Mt. Snow as well.

Hope we can get a nice group!!!
    Mike
Working...
X