Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Midwest Meet 2019 - Mount Bohemia, MI

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Bohemia is reporting 208 inches so far this year. Right now it looks like there will be some fresh snow Tuesday, Feb 12 and Thursday, Feb 14. No rain or freezing rain in the forecast!

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Courtney View Post
      Bohemia is reporting 208 inches so far this year. Right now it looks like there will be some fresh snow Tuesday, Feb 12 and Thursday, Feb 14. No rain or freezing rain in the forecast!
      Sounds like I will have to bring them RCs with me
      Boards:
      RVL8 2012 Rockered Condor 110cm
      RVL8 2011 Kirk Thompson Pro "KTP" 101cm
      RVL8 2012 Rumspringa "MaryJane" 103cm
      RVL8 2007 ALP 110cm

      Bindings:
      Bomber Elite2
      RVL8 2014 Receptor "Black"
      Spruce Composite Riser

      Boots:
      Nordica Ace of Spades 2013

      Comment


      • #33
        Pack your layers. It looks like high temps in the teens.
        RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

        Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

        Comment


        • #34
          Hey guys.

          I've got some good news and some bad news. The good news is, there is a TON of snow here so the riding should be phenomenal. We had a storm last night, should be der to be found and lots of speed. The bad news is I've been battling an ear infection for the last week that has taken me off the slopes. I'm on the mend but its taken awhile. I'm out for friday but hopefully will be in riding condition saturday and sunday. Fingers crossed. What are you guys thinking for dinner on friday, litas?

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by g.dub View Post
            Hey guys.

            I've got some good news and some bad news. The good news is, there is a TON of snow here so the riding should be phenomenal. We had a storm last night, should be der to be found and lots of speed. The bad news is I've been battling an ear infection for the last week that has taken me off the slopes. I'm on the mend but its taken awhile. I'm out for friday but hopefully will be in riding condition saturday and sunday. Fingers crossed. What are you guys thinking for dinner on friday, litas?
            Hope you feel better soon! We haven't discussed dinner plans, but that's probably a safe bet [emoji106]

            Comment


            • #36
              .2?


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • #37
                Game for a .2 but getting into limited availability.

                I could do March 30/31 or April 6/7.

                Comment


                • #38
                  We've got a small group planning to go back the first weekend in April.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    We're calling off the .2 trip this time around.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X