Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shredfest 2019 - South Lake Tahoe

The Schedule for Shredfest 2019:

1. Official Shredfest activities are shaded green.

1. Please monitor this thread for updates.
    2. Last minute changes will be communicated at the event so keep in touch with Jack and Wendell at the end of each day.
    3. If you have not done so already, PM me (slow) to get on the contact list. (Exceptions are Team RVL8 and associates.)
    4. When you PM me to get on the contact list, please include your real name, names of those that are accompanying you, your email address and a cell phone number if you will have a cell phone while in Tahoe.

NOTE: The Meet & Greet & Meet & Bye addresses will be emailed to confirmed participants only. Therefore if you plan on attending and have not done so already, please PM me your contact information.

sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Where do the masses stay while we ski in the South of the Lake ?
    Do many get a group together and rent a bigger house?
    Asking for a friend ....HAha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I'm just the FNG--== ****ing new guy

Comment

Slow, is this one of the designated seasons when you and Maria will be attending?

Comment

Shredfest 2019 - South Lake Tahoe

I just booked a room with booking.com for 5 nights for $400.
        Might not be the best room? But I’m in for almost nothing !

Comment

Originally posted by Tom91381 View Post
          I just booked a room with booking.com for 5 nights for $400.
          Might not be the best room? But I’m in for almost nothing !

Are you staying in Stateline?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
          171cm/190lbs
          Current Favorites:
          RVL8 Yin/Yang Blunts, Spruce Sherpas (x2) & Ospreys, Coda custom Yetis v1 140
          Spruce Pro Primes w/Attack 13's (x 4), Bomber Elite 1
          Other boards I'm trying:
          Summit Custom Carbon 110, Dynastar Twin 85, Coda custom Yetis v2 145

Comment

I am, I booked at the economy inn.
            I might head up during the season to take a look at it to see if I want to stay there . It was cheap so I’m not expecting much , but it wasn’t 200 a night

Comment

I am, I booked at the economy inn.
              I might head up during the season to take a look at it to see if I want to stay there . It was cheap so I’m not expecting much , but it wasn’t 200 a night

Where we stayed last time was nice and not too expensive. I can't remember what it was. Slow and Maria stayed there also. I'll look it up, or maybe Slow will respond to this shortly. The Economy Inn might be a little sketchy if it's where and what I think it is.
              Boards/Bindings:
              2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
              2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
              2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
              2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
              Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
              Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

Originally posted by sempai View Post
                Where we stayed last time was nice and not too expensive. I can't remember what it was. Slow and Maria stayed there also. I'll look it up, or maybe Slow will respond to this shortly. The Economy Inn might be a little sketcy if it's where and what I think it is.
                I might even cancel it at some point and stay at Hard Rock, always fun to go gamble at any time and stumble back to the room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I might even cancel it at some point and stay at Hard Rock, always fun to go gamble at any time and stumble back to the room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Maybe try looking into Harvey's. I know people have stayed there in the past and gotten good rates.
                  Boards/Bindings:
                  2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
                  2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
                  2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
                  2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
                  Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
                  Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

Well I actually book another room this time at The Hard Rock , only a couple hundred more but I can presume I won’t have to drive for food or entertainment once the skiing is done for the day.

Comment

Originally posted by sempai View Post
                      Where we stayed last time was nice and not too expensive. I can't remember what it was. Slow and Maria stayed there also. I'll look it up, or maybe Slow will respond to this shortly. The Economy Inn might be a little sketcy if it's where and what I think it is.
                      It was the Best Western: https://www.bestwestern.com/en_US/bo...ogle:gmb:05348
                      sigpic

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                        Slow, is this one of the designated seasons when you and Maria will be attending?
                        We will be missing 2019 and 2020, but back for 2021 and 2022.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm in. Driving from San Diego.

See you there!

Comment

Originally posted by noties View Post
                            I'm in. Driving from San Diego.

See you there!
                            Great to hear that you will be at Shredfest.

When you get a chance, PM me your contact info so info for participants only can be sent to you closer to the event.
                            sigpic

Comment

It is only 4 weeks to Shredfest!

If you have not done so already and plan to join the biggest skiboard event of the year, please PM me with you contact info ASAP.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X