2019 Event Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wookie View Post
    The link to Courtney's spreadsheet should be it's own post and "stickied" at the top of the Meet Up and Ride sub forum. This makes it easy to understand the who, when, and where of the bigger meet-ups. Nice work!!
    Glad it's helpful! I added a link to the first post on this thread and will make a new thread so it's easy to find moving forward!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Courtney View Post
      Glad it's helpful! I added a link to the first post on this thread and will make a new thread so it's easy to find moving forward!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
      Awesome ... my only complaint is now you have me thinking of skiboarding when snow is still months away here in the East.
      Boards:
      2016 Spruce tuned Head Jr. Caddys - 131cm
      2013 Spruce "CTS" 120s
      2010 Spruce "Yellow/Red" 120s
      2018 Spruce "CTS" Crossbows - 115cm
      2016 RVL8 Spliffs - 109cm
      2008 RVL8 Revolt "City" - 105cm
      2017 RVL8 Sticky Icky Icky - 104cm
      2011 Defiance Blades - 101cm

Comment

My only complaint is why is everything so close together, I want to go to all but not to sure work would like that at all..
        So now it’s time to put a cost and loss of work by going to this endeavor..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tom91381 View Post
          My only complaint is why is everything so close together, I want to go to all but not to sure work would like that at all.. So now it’s time to put a cost and loss of work by going to this endeavor..
          Winter is only getting shorter. Early and late events run the risk of not having snow.

Comment

2019 Event Schedule

For the Skiboard connection , What times does everyone get into Denver for the sharing or carpool? And return to the airport ?
            If I book a flight and room this might be important.

Last edited by Tom91381; 08-19-2018, 01:53 PM. Reason: Clarifying what meet up

Comment

My only complaint is why is everything so close together, I want to go to all but not to sure work would like that at all..
              So now it’s time to put a cost and loss of work by going to this endeavor..
              The window for hosting an event with a good chance of snow is really pretty limited, running from the end of January through to early March. Before that, there is often not enough coverage, and later gets you into spring. We really have little choice when it comes to spreading them out, especially now that we are trying to squeeze in a new Colorado event in between Westfest and Shredfest. It is nice to have a variety of options, especially for those on the East Coast or Canada who have further to travel, but in reality with just have a five week window to squeeze in four events.

I don't think our plan was to produce a tour of sequential events that could all be attended, but a series of regional festivals for folks to pick and choose from.
              Just these, nothing else !

Comment

I guess complaint is the wrong word, but when you don’t want to miss out on the traveling to different resorts to meet up with others and ski..ski.. ski.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

For the Skiboard connection , What times does everyone get into Denver for the sharing or carpool? And return to the airport? If I book a flight and room this might be important.
                  Individual event threads will be created for planning purposes as winter approaches. I'll probably mirror what I did last year and drive out to Denver Saturday, February 2nd. If you were to fly in sometime on Sunday, February 3rd I'd be able to pick you up at the airport. Afternoon / early evening is probably a good time to aim for so we have time to drive up and get settled in before our first day riding. Last year we headed back to Denver after riding on Friday to avoid a storm. Some flexibility for driving down the mountain is good. I'd suggest planning a flight home for the morning or afternoon of Saturday, February 9th.

Comment

2019 Event Schedule

I did look into flights and a room with a fly in on the Sunday , getting in before noon and I looked at flights for a Saturday around noon departure.
                    So you don’t stay Friday night in the same room? The quality inn ?Where is the Friday night new hang out?

I'm just the FNG--== ****ing new guy

Comment

I did look into flights and a room with a fly in on the Sunday , getting in before noon and I looked at flights for a Saturday around noon .. So you don’t stay Friday night in the same room? The quality inn ?Where is the Friday night new hang out?
                      Tyler and I initially planned to stay at the Quality Inn Friday night, but when we saw the forecast we decided to head down before the storm hit and stayed with a friend of mine in Denver.

Comment

Tyler and I initially planned to stay at the Quality Inn Friday night, but when we saw the forecast we decided to head down before the storm hit and stayed with a friend of mine in Denver.
                        Ok so the move was out of necessity and planning ahead. So if I plan for the stay Friday night , I should be good .
                        Thanks

I'm just the FNG--== ****ing new guy

Comment

Ok I’m in, all is booked now

Comment

I’m hoping the few of us Easterners can put something together for a day or two this winter.
                            Skis/Skiboards:
                            2019/2020 Lib Tech Backwards 166cm with Marker Squire 11 Bindings
                            2018 Spruce "Woody" Sherpa with Marker Griffon 13 DM Track
                            2018 "Dave's Face" DLPs w Snowjam Non Release Bindings
                            2016/2017 Rossignol Soul 7HD 164cm with with Marker Griffon 13 DM Track

2011 Spruce "Blue Board" Sherpa
                            20?? Spruce Sherpa "White Board" Prototypes still in plastic

Boots:
                            2012 Salomon SPK 90
                            2011 Salomon SPK Kaos 100
                            2008 Salomon SPK Kaos 95

Comment

Once the snow gets there , make a date for a meet up.
                              I’ll be doing that for my local mountain when the snow gets there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mvhoffman View Post
                                I’m hoping the few of us Easterners can put something together for a day or two this winter.
                                Elk Jams in PA used to get a good turnout with Wookie, Macro and Bluewing leading the way, but it seems to have lost a little steam recently. I'm sure due to the miserable snowfall these last few seasons. There has never been a consistent east coast fest, probably because most riders want to come out west for the powder days places like Tahoe and Salt Lake promise.
                                Just these, nothing else !

Comment

Working...
                                X