Westfest, Shredfest and Ski Passes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Westfest, Shredfest and Ski Passes

The new season is getting closer, and it's never too early to plan for festivals and season passes.

Westfest 2018 will be from Thursday 25th January through to Sunday 28th January and will visit the four Cottonwood Canyon Resorts of Snowbird, Alta, Brighton and Solitude. There is also a group organizing a few extra days Park City and The Canyons on the Monday and Tuesday.

The Mountain Collective Pass gives it's members two free days at Alta and Snowbird, so this is a great deal for those coming to Westfest. Two free days are also included at one of my favorite resorts, Snowbasin, for those who might like an extra few days in the area. Of course Park City is part of the Epic Ski Pass. Don't worry if you don't have either of these passes, the Ski City Superpass includes all four of the Westfest resorts and is great value.

Shredfest 2018 will be in North Tahoe this season from Sunday 25th Febuary through to Wednesday 28th Febuary and will visit the resorts of Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows, Northstar and Sugar Bowl. The Mountain Collective Pass includes days to Squaw and Alpine, and Northstar is on The Epic Ski Pass.

Of course both theses passes many other resorts as well, so check your local listing to see if they are worth purchasing. *Please note that there are many different versions of the Epic Ski Pass that include different resorts*
    Just these, nothing else !

In the past has anyone done a So. Cal. Get together?

And I saw last years shredfest some went to mammoth after the days in Tahoe. Any word if that might be something that happens again?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes... North meets South this year-in Mammoth after Shredfest. Slow and Maria from Canada are coming down to Mammoth after Shredfest ride for a few days..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
      rickylink

~ KTP ~ Revolts (mucho) ~ ALP/DLP ~ BCP ~ RC's ~ Blunt~ Blunt XL~ Spliff ~ Sticky ii~ Spruce LE /Osprey~ Crossbow ~ Bomber E2 Bindings / RVL8 Receptors
      ~ Full Tilt Boots

~ Your 1 ply guy

Big or Small I Ride them All !

Comment

Cool, what days are being planed for Mammoth?

Comment

Still in the works. Probably... Thurs, Fri, Sat. Or some combination of.

rickylink

~ KTP ~ Revolts (mucho) ~ ALP/DLP ~ BCP ~ RC's ~ Blunt~ Blunt XL~ Spliff ~ Sticky ii~ Spruce LE /Osprey~ Crossbow ~ Bomber E2 Bindings / RVL8 Receptors
          ~ Full Tilt Boots

~ Your 1 ply guy

Comment

Those were my thoughts , a full week on skis

Comment

II'll keep you posted as we get closer to the Event.

rickylink

~ Full Tilt Boots

~ Your 1 ply guy

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Wolf View Post
                Westfest 2018 will be from Thursday 25th January through to Sunday 28th January and will visit the four Cottonwood Canyon Resorts of Snowbird, Alta, Brighton and Solitude. There is also a group organizing a few extra days Park City and The Canyons on the Monday and Tuesday.
                Please reply to this thread and let us know if you are interested in Park City on Monday and Tuesday, January 29-30 as an add-on for Westfest. I am planning on this and Courtney has expressed interest as well.

Comment

We're not sure on Westfest yet.

rickylink

~ Full Tilt Boots

~ Your 1 ply guy

Comment

Originally posted by macrophotog View Post
                    Please reply to this thread and let us know if you are interested in Park City on Monday and Tuesday, January 29-30 as an add-on for Westfest. I am planning on this and Courtney has expressed interest as well.
                    I'd be up for doing the extra couple days at PC. I just hope they have plenty of snow this year.
                    Boards/Bindings:
                    2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
                    2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
                    2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
                    2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
                    Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
                    Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

I'd be game for a couple days at Park City. If the days are before Westfest I'd be good to show the resort, but if it happens after Westfest I'll be out of town.... might only be able to attend the first day of Westfest.
                      Boards: 15 Blunt XL / 13 Slapdash
                      Bindings: Bomber 2 Elite / Zero Pro
                      Boots: Atomic Hawx 2.0 100

Comment

Originally posted by kyu View Post
                        I'd be game for a couple days at Park City. If the days are before Westfest I'd be good to show the resort, but if it happens after Westfest I'll be out of town.... might only be able to attend the first day of Westfest.
                        Before Westfest works for me.
                        Boards/Bindings:
                        2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
                        2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
                        2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
                        2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
                        Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
                        Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

Originally posted by kyu View Post
                          Mrs Wolf and I should be able to do the Wednesday, but we might need buddy passes to help with the cost.
                          Just these, nothing else !

Comment

Mrs Wolf and I should be able to do the Wednesday, but we might need buddy passes to help with the cost.
                            Looks like Park City before Westfest it is. Tuesday and Wednesday January 23-24 as Westfest "warm-up!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'd like to help, but waited to long to decide on a resort so I missed out on buddy passes
                              Boards: 15 Blunt XL / 13 Slapdash
                              Bindings: Bomber 2 Elite / Zero Pro
                              Boots: Atomic Hawx 2.0 100

Comment

Working...
                              X