Rick ><)))°>
    Come visit!

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Fun Machine
    replied
    Originally posted by rickylink View Post
    Time for a Europe trip!
    That's not far fetched. The cost of an all-in week long trip from the east coast to the Alps is about the same as a trip out west for my family. Life ticket prices (and wine prices) in the US are just insane compared to European countries.

Leave a comment:

• rickylink
    replied
    Originally posted by ysb33r View Post
    We are privileged in Europe in that case. Day rate is ~€40/day where I am.

Time for a Europe trip!

Rick ><)))°>

Leave a comment:

• ysb33r
    replied
    Originally posted by jjue View Post
    Yes, and that is the day rate for a medium size ski resort in Tahoe . Squaw and Northstar are in the 160 to 170 dollar US for day skiing rate at the window !!! !
    We are privileged in Europe in that case. Day rate is ~€40/day where I am.

Leave a comment:

• jjue
    replied
    Originally posted by ysb33r View Post
    Did I read that right? US $120 for a single day?

Yes, and that is the day rate for a medium size ski resort in Tahoe . Squaw and Northstar are in the 160 to 170 dollar US for day skiing rate at the window !!! !

Leave a comment:

• ysb33r
    replied
    Sugar bowl is now discounting lift tickets if you buy them in advance for Sunday when we will be there for the pre shredfest warm up . That is considered a holiday so regular tickets at the window are 120 dollars , discount tickets are only 93.99 but only a few left ..

.https://sugarbowl.ltibooking.com/pro...medium=buy_now
    Did I read that right? US $120 for a single day?

Leave a comment:

• jjue
    replied
    Ha, ha no need for dinner or lunch , we former James Monroe High School Viking alums need to support each other !

Seriously though , if any one else going to northstar on monday needs buddy pass discount , just hook up with one of us who has epic vail season passes and we can go to the window with you ,,, there are a lot of us with epic vail passes so it shouldn't be a problem

Leave a comment:

• Tom91381
    replied
    yes Tom , I have a buddy discount for you , just wait to hook up with me before going to the window , I have to be there when you buy your ticket.
    Why thank you so much , I’ll owe you a dinner or lunch ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• jjue
    replied
    Originally posted by Tom91381 View Post
    I got mine yesterday. , now o just need Monday’s lift ticket. Anyone have a buddy pass for northstar ?

yes Tom , I have a buddy discount for you , just wait to hook up with me before going to the window , I have to be there when you buy your ticket.

Leave a comment:

• Tom91381
    replied
    Sugar bowl is now discounting lift tickets if you buy them in advance for Sunday when we will be there for the pre shredfest warm up . That is considered a holiday so regular tickets at the window are 120 dollars , discount tickets are only 93.99 but only a few left ..

I got mine yesterday. , now o just need Monday’s lift ticket. Anyone have a buddy pass for northstar ?

Leave a comment:

• jjue
    replied
    Discount lift tickets at Sugarbowl

Leave a comment:

• Tom91381
    replied
    They're all yours. I have 3 pair to choose from. I'll bring all three.
    Right on THANKS.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• rickylink
    replied
    Originally posted by Tom91381 View Post
    If there’s some fresh snow I wouldn’t mind giving the XL’s a few runs. ? It looks like I’ll be having about the same as what your bringing

They're all yours. I have 3 pair to choose from. I'll bring all three.

Leave a comment:

• Tom91381
    replied
    I'm bringing different sets of Skiboards to Shredfest if anyone would like to try them out... Crossbow, Osphrey, Sii, Blunt /XL... etc.
    If there’s some fresh snow I wouldn’t mind giving the XL’s a few runs. ? It looks like I’ll be having about the same as what your bringing

Leave a comment:

• rickylink
    replied
    I'm bringing different sets of Skiboards to Shredfest if anyone would like to try them out... Crossbow, Osphrey, Sii, Blunt /XL... etc.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X