Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shortydude
    replied
    Let's see if the bigger images will work getting them from Photobucket.

Leave a comment:

• Kocho
    replied
    Beautiful!

Leave a comment:

• shortydude
    replied
    Here's a few recent pics from Heavenly. Too bad I had to shrink them down so small for SBOL. I have these in my work pc background slide show rotation. Just thought others here might enjoy them too.

Leave a comment:

• slow
    replied
    Some stats:

Shredfest IX:
    • There was nearly as many female riders as male riders for the first time!
    • Three riders joined us for the first time.

92 different riders have joined us at Shredfest over the last nine seasons!

Leave a comment:

• slow
    replied
    Pictures and videos of Shredfest IX can be viewed here: https://www.skiboardsonline.com/foru...ad.php?t=16704

Conditions and the weather were perfect for all three days of Shredfest. I believe the best we have ever experienced. Combined with the great people that participated, it was a blast and a Shredfest that will not be forgotten for some time.

I hope everyone has made it home safely.

Leave a comment:

• slow
    replied
    Too bad you were unable to have better luck with the weather and road conditions Bill. You and Carolyn were missed!

Leave a comment:

• Bill
    replied
    Originally posted by wjeong View Post
    That's a bummer! I hope you can get a break in the weather and get back on the road.
    Thanks Wendell. Me too. When the roads are clear it's an enjoyable drive but if they're icy it's a horror show.

Leave a comment:

• wjeong
    replied
    Originally posted by Bill View Post
    I don't know how many others (probably none, because you have to be whacked out to do this) are driving to Shredfest from the midwest, but I-80 is closed in Wyoming due to ice and wrecks. Carolyn and I are stranded at a motel in Laramie. Depending on when they re-open the interstate and what road conditions look like the rest of the way, we may have to punt.
    That's a bummer! I hope you can get a break in the weather and get back on the road.

Leave a comment:

• Bill
    replied
    Originally posted by sempai View Post
    For those of you flying into Reno International today be prepared. It's snowing here!
    I don't know how many others (probably none, because you have to be whacked out to do this) are driving to Shredfest from the midwest, but I-80 is closed in Wyoming due to ice and wrecks. Carolyn and I are stranded at a motel in Laramie. Depending on when they re-open the interstate and what road conditions look like the rest of the way, we may have to punt.

Leave a comment:

• Roussel
    replied
    So jelly!

Leave a comment:

• wjeong
    replied
    Originally posted by Davelynam View Post
    Wendell or Jack, do either of you have avalanche beacons and equipment the we might be able to borrow for a day?

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
    Not me.

Leave a comment:

• jjue
    replied
    Originally posted by Davelynam View Post
    Wendell or Jack, do either of you have avalanche beacons and equipment the we might be able to borrow for a day?

Yes, pair of beacons, probes and shovels, and packs, will bring

Leave a comment:

• sempai
    replied
    For those of you flying into Reno International today be prepared. It's snowing here!

Leave a comment:

• Davelynam
    replied

Leave a comment:

• wjeong
    replied
    Originally posted by slow View Post
    Still time to book a flight!

At least you should plan on joining us next year for the 10th anniversary of Shredfest!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X