X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shredfest 2017 - South Lake Tahoe

The Schedule for Shredfest 2017:

s:

• Official Shredfest activities are shaded green.
    • Please monitor this thread for updates.
    • Last minute changes will be communicated at the event so keep in touch with Jack and Wendell at the end of each day.
    • If you have not done so already, PM me (slow) to get on the contact list. (Exceptions are Team RVL8 and associates.)
    • When you PM me to get on the contact list, please include your real name, names of those that are accompanying you, your email address and a cell phone number if you will have a cell phone while in Tahoe.

NOTE: The Meet & Greet & Meet & Bye addresses will be emailed to confirmed participants only. Therefore if you plan on attending and have not done so already, please PM me your contact information.
    sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Your inbox appears to be full, my friend.
    171cm/190lbs
    Current Favorites:
    RVL8 Yin/Yang Blunts, Spruce Sherpas (x2) & Ospreys, Coda custom Yetis v1 140
    Spruce Pro Primes w/Attack 13's (x 4), Bomber Elite 1
    Other boards I'm trying:
    Summit Custom Carbon 110, Dynastar Twin 85, Coda custom Yetis v2 145

Comment

Sorry

Should work now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      sigpic

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Comment

Sf

Can't wait!
        rickylink

~ KTP ~ Revolts (mucho) ~ ALP/DLP ~ BCP ~ RC's ~ Blunt~ Blunt XL~ Spliff ~ Sticky ii~ Spruce LE /Osprey~ Crossbow ~ Bomber E2 Bindings / RVL8 Receptors
        ~ Full Tilt Boots

~ Your 1 ply guy

Big or Small I Ride them All !

Comment

Did everything get moved back a day this year?
          facebook.com/dlynamr8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s7yBfCTp2M

Comment

Yes it did get shifted by one day Dave to avoid the crowds.

sigpic

Comment

Haven't been around for a while, not much snow the last couple of years but this gathering looks pretty interesting (and on my coast). I've never been to one before and I'll probably only have a day or so. Are there events? Any particular day better than any other for specific activities (aside from conditions)? I'd be glad to see as much information as anyone would like to share about previous gatherings. Sorry if this is posted somewhere already.

Comment

Kage,

If I were you, I would attempt to make it to either of the gatherings that happen at the beginning and end of the event and plan to ski a day or two around them. (aka the "hello" and "goodbye" dinners/meetups). its a great way to mingle with all the attendees and talk about the sport we all love.
                facebook.com/dlynamr8

Comment

Massive +1 after my experience from last year's meet/greet.
                  171cm/190lbs
                  Current Favorites:
                  Other boards I'm trying:

Comment

It's Official!

I just booked my flight to Reno for Saturday the 25th!!! Accompanying me will be my girlfriend, Rachel, the one and only Talon Seitzinger, and KTP and his wife Julie should be in attendance as well!

I look forward to seeing everyone out there this year!
                    facebook.com/dlynamr8

Comment

Originally posted by Davelynam View Post
                      I just booked my flight to Reno for Saturday the 25th!!! Accompanying me will be my girlfriend, Rachel, the one and only Talon Seitzinger, and KTP and his wife Julie should be in attendance as well!

Super ! Look forward to seeing you all !
                      Boards :
                      Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
                      Boots
                      K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
                      Bindings:
                      Zero Pro Non release Binding
                      Modified Receptor Backcountry Bindings (Bill Version and Slow Version)
                      Spruce Riser with Attack 14 GW /AT binding
                      Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)
                      Rocker and Sbol Soft Boot Bindings.

Comment

Originally posted by Davelynam View Post

Can't wait to Shred the gnar !!
                        rickylink

~ KTP ~ Revolts (mucho) ~ ALP/DLP ~ BCP ~ RC's ~ Blunt~ Blunt XL~ Spliff ~ Sticky ii~ Spruce LE /Osprey~ Crossbow ~ Bomber E2 Bindings / RVL8 Receptors
                        ~ Full Tilt Boots

~ Your 1 ply guy

Big or Small I Ride them All !

Comment

Great that you all will be joining us. Looking forward to it.

sigpic

Comment

Where to stay...

Anyone have any recommendations on where to stay during SF? South Tahoe? Truckee? Reno? Cost is my first priority, then proximity. Well, clean/safe might figure in between cost and proximity.
                            171cm/190lbs
                            Current Favorites:
                            Other boards I'm trying:

Comment

Originally posted by Fedfan View Post
                              Anyone have any recommendations on where to stay during SF? South Tahoe? Truckee? Reno? Cost is my first priority, then proximity. Well, clean/safe might figure in between cost and proximity.
                              Looking forward to riding with you again Fedfan! South lake tahoe is the place to stay , there are tons of hotels there from cheap to pricey . One place that others have stayed at that is reasonable and right in the middle of South Lake Tahoe is the Holiday Inn Express . Others I am sure will have recommendations .
                              Boards :
                              Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
                              Boots
                              K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
                              Bindings:
                              Zero Pro Non release Binding
                              Modified Receptor Backcountry Bindings (Bill Version and Slow Version)
                              Spruce Riser with Attack 14 GW /AT binding
                              Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)
                              Rocker and Sbol Soft Boot Bindings.

Comment

Working...
                              X