Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inbox full

Hey, Slow
    Just tried to PM my contact info to you, but your inbox is full.

Shawn
    171cm/190lbs
    Current Favorites:
    RVL8 Yin/Yang Blunts, Spruce Sherpas (x2) & Ospreys, Coda custom Yetis v1 140
    Spruce Pro Primes w/Attack 13's (x 4), Bomber Elite 1
    Other boards I'm trying:
    Summit Custom Carbon 110, Dynastar Twin 85, Coda custom Yetis v2 145

Comment

Originally posted by Fedfan View Post
      Hey, Slow
      Just tried to PM my contact info to you, but your inbox is full.

Shawn
      There is room now.
      sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Comment

What is the scoop on finding discounted lift tickets for Shredfest? I've been watching the 4 resort's websites hoping there would have been a Black Friday or Cyber Monday deal on tickets, but no dice. That is typically when I buy my lift tickets for my trips into NY and VT - the resorts I visit there all had huge deals (like 50% off). Are there any discount sites or local coupons available for any of the mountains we will be riding?

Comment

Originally posted by macrophotog View Post
          What is the scoop on finding discounted lift tickets for Shredfest? I've been watching the 4 resort's websites hoping there would have been a Black Friday or Cyber Monday deal on tickets, but no dice. That is typically when I buy my lift tickets for my trips into NY and VT - the resorts I visit there all had huge deals (like 50% off). Are there any discount sites or local coupons available for any of the mountains we will be riding?

Hopefully Jack, Wendell and/or sempai will share what is available since they are the "locals".
          sigpic

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Comment

Are there any discount sites or local coupons available for any of the mountains we will be riding?
            Have you tried Liftopia? Those who have Epic Passes usually can get discount buddy tickets for Northstar. I don't know how much of a discount it is. The "Ski Lake Tahoe Six Pack" is a good deal if you are spending more time in Tahoe and riding other resorts besides those for Shredfest.

http://skilaketahoe.ltibooking.com/c...es/all-tickets
            Boards/Bindings:
            2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
            2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
            2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
            2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
            Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
            Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

Originally posted by sempai View Post
              Have you tried Liftopia? Those who have Epic Passes usually can get discount buddy tickets for Northstar. I don't know how much of a discount it is. The "Ski Lake Tahoe Six Pack" is a good deal if you are spending more time in Tahoe and riding other resorts besides those for Shredfest.

http://skilaketahoe.ltibooking.com/c...es/all-tickets
              I've been watching Liftopia - nothing yet. . .

Too bad they didn't have the "Ski Lake Tahoe Four Pack" because that would be perfect.

If anyone has any buddy passes they want to share, please let me know. Thanks!

Comment

I forgot to mention that there's also this site:

http://www.skifreedeals.com/

It doesn't kick in for another month. I don't know if any of the Shredfest resorts will participate. I have seen Sierra-at-Tahoe and Mt. Rose involved in the past, but that doesn't do you any good this year.
                Boards/Bindings:

Boots:
                Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
                Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

^^ Thanks for posting the links. I'd been wondering/thinking about asking the same question.

Shawn
                  171cm/190lbs
                  Current Favorites:
                  RVL8 Yin/Yang Blunts, Spruce Sherpas (x2) & Ospreys, Coda custom Yetis v1 140
                  Spruce Pro Primes w/Attack 13's (x 4), Bomber Elite 1
                  Other boards I'm trying:
                  Summit Custom Carbon 110, Dynastar Twin 85, Coda custom Yetis v2 145

Comment

A reminder that if you are looking for someone to share accommodations with while at Shredfest, you should indicate so in this thread.
                    sigpic

Comment

Building a nice base for Shredfest. Results from the first storm. Another is coming Sunday.

Boards/Bindings:

Boots:
                      Salomon X-Pro 80

Comment

I decided to look into the dates and the earliest I could get there (from Denver) is Monday night...anyone planning on staying later in the week?
                        The Skiboard Connection
                        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheSkiboardConnection/

Comment

I have six buddy passes with with my season pass. Anyone needing one is welcome to one. Marianne has them also. These are good for Northstar only. Last year a lift ticket was around $62 with the buddy pass. That's around a $25 discount.
                          Now: 08 Sherpa's (2), Atomic 120's, 2013 125 Protos, 125 LEs, 2014 Sherpas, Osprey protos, 2015 Blunt XL's, 2016 Ospreys, Ethan Too twintip skis,2017 Shredfest One of kind Spliffs, 2018 Crossbows
                          Bindings: Spruce Risers and Tyrolia LD12's
                          Boots: Full Tilt Booters, Tecnica Agent 110
                          History: Atomic shorty's, Sporten, Groove Taxis, Head 94's, ALPs, Spruce 120 Blue boards, Custom Lacroixs, Rocker Condors, 08 Summit 110's, Hagan offlimits 133's, Rossi 130's, 2011 Summit Marauders

Comment

Originally posted by wjeong View Post
                            I have six buddy passes with with my season pass. Anyone needing one is welcome to one. Marianne has them also. These are good for Northstar only. Last year a lift ticket was around $62 with the buddy pass. That's around a $25 discount.
                            Hey wjeong - I'd love one of those buddy passes if possible! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by wjeong View Post
                              Cindy and I would like to use them if available in trade for a lunch of your choice!
                              64 CM Bigfoot’s
                              100 CM '15 Blunt XL 2 pair
                              110 CM Rockered Condors
                              130 CM Spruce Osprey prototype

Comment

Round 2

It's looking better and better. Just need to keep the warm temps away.
                                Boards/Bindings:

Boots:
                                Salomon X-Pro 80

Comment

Working...
                                X