No announcement yet.

Midwest Meet 2016 - Mount Bohemia, MI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The $99 season pass sale for boho has been extended to run Nov 25th through Dec 5th online! Winter's been coming on slowly but considering the thaw we had at this time last year were not too far behind snow wise...thinkin snow

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for the heads up George.

I have just a couple quick items.

#1. John and I still have room at our place in Calumet. I think it is post #41 where you can find more information on it. It should be about the same price as the hotel rooms. we plan on going over and using the pool/hot tub where everyone else is staying. We have room for 2 more comfortably, where you would get your own bed/couch.

#2. I received a flyer in the mail about more terrain added to Bohemia. Is this just referring to the new snowcat area, or have they added more terrain to the same hill? I was just curious as I didn't hear anything besides a portion of the snowcat area being open this winter.

Comment

Originally posted by jake.newhouse View Post
        #2. I received a flyer in the mail about more terrain added to Bohemia. Is this just referring to the new snowcat area, or have they added more terrain to the same hill? I was just curious as I didn't hear anything besides a portion of the snowcat area being open this winter.
        I believe it's referring to the area across the street. There is a new area where you can hike to and ski down from that is accessed from the parking lot. Apparently it's a couple minute walk then ski down, but picks you up. If that's all it is, I may do that when we show up in the am, just to get to the lodge, especially if it really is only a couple minutes. May be just as quick as walking down the hill on the other side of the street. We'll find out!
        Currently hosting 210 reviews on over 85 different skiboarding related items written by riders for the riders.

skiboardreview.com the largest skiboarding review site on the net.

Follow Skiboardreview.com on Twitter!

Comment

**BREAKING**

Lonnie names new hill after his dogs!

Currently hosting 210 reviews on over 85 different skiboarding related items written by riders for the riders.

Comment

Lol, that rendering makes no sense

Comment

Glad I'm not the only one thinking this. Lonnie's dogs will forever be remembered.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Season Pass Sale Reminder

Hey everyone, if you didn't buy a multi-year pass last year, make sure you scoop up your Mount Bohemia season pass for $99 by this Saturday!

Here's the link: https://secure.interactiveticketing....5a28a/#/select

Comment

I don't think you guys are going to have enough snow this year. You should all come to Westfest instead.
                  Boards/Bindings:
                  2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
                  2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
                  2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
                  2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
                  Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
                  Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

Originally posted by sempai View Post
                    I don't think you guys are going to have enough snow this year. You should all come to Westfest instead.
                    We could call it Midwestfest.
                    Just these, nothing else !

Comment

Bought my pass!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by g.dub View Post
                        Lol, that rendering makes no sense

I was thinking the same. It makes the hike look HUGE and not 5 minutes. Oh Lonnie!

Comment

Rick and Elaine from Mt. Bohemia stopped by my "office" today, they offered some assurance on the whole snow situation, and told me the latest Mt. Bohemia has ever opened in there time there was Jan 17th. So I'm not losing faith for at least another month, once the temps drop which should be happening after this week the power of lake superior lake effect snow should be in full force. I hope!

Comment

Originally posted by g.dub View Post
                            Rick and Elaine from Mt. Bohemia stopped by my "office" today, they offered some assurance on the whole snow situation, and told me the latest Mt. Bohemia has ever opened in there time there was Jan 17th. So I'm not losing faith for at least another month, once the temps drop which should be happening after this week the power of lake superior lake effect snow should be in full force. I hope!
                            Yup, some of us are aware of that year, we were there, that weekend. Had the trip planned and booked far in advance and got in by the skin of our teeth. This group has been there opening weekend, and closing weekend (our first year). We've run the gambit!

Comment

Got my pass! Now waiting for the snow to finally arrive
                              Boards:
                              RVL8 2012 Rockered Condor 110cm
                              RVL8 2011 Kirk Thompson Pro "KTP" 101cm
                              RVL8 2012 Rumspringa "MaryJane" 103cm
                              RVL8 2007 ALP 110cm

Bindings:
                              Bomber Elite2
                              RVL8 2014 Receptor "Black"
                              Spruce Composite Riser

Boots:
                              Nordica Ace of Spades 2013

Comment

Sorry folks. After buying my pass my friend informed me I'm in the wedding party for that weekend. Looks like I'll have to plan for .2 meet.

Comment

Working...
                                X