X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just sent in my payment for the yurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Courtney View Post
      Super 8 and Holiday Inn in Houghton are both good options. Super 8 tends to be a bit cheaper.

The TravelLodge is a bit cramped, drafty and doesn't have much parking.

My carpool will probably go for the Super 8. We'll have 3 so if you want to split room costs we can make sure everyone has their own bed for a solid night sleep.
      I was hoping we could push the beds together and sleep family style.
      I'm getting excited watching the news talk about the show they're getting.

Comment

Somebody order some der? Expecting nothing but more snow for the next two weeks..hopefully the meet will have some nice weather in the 20's

Comment

Looking good!!

Glad you resurfaced Tyler, we were getting worried about you!

Comment

We finally got some snow in my area today, so it actually feels like winter. I'm much more in the mood for skiboarding with snow on the ground, and I'm getting excited for the der at Bohemia.
            RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

Ten days! Make sure you've confirmed details with your carpoolers and are gathering everything you'll need.

As of yesterday, Bohemia has 130 inches of snow so far this season, 3 feet of it in the past 10 days! Hopefully the next 10 will hold lots of snow as well

Comment

More snow is good. I just hope that the temperatures don't go brutally cold like they have before.

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

Can't promise anything but the projected temps are much higher than last year. Talkin high teens and low 20's...

Comment

Originally posted by g.dub View Post
                    Can't promise anything but the projected temps are much higher than last year. Talkin high teens and low 20's...
                    I'll be sure to pack my Bermuda shorts.

Comment

• Sorry guys, I've been extremely busy and it looks like I'm going to be unable to make it again. I have to be in Chicago this weekend for an exhibit opening. Apparently my schedule and Bohemia do not mix well. Have fun!
                      Boards: Condors, Chickens, EMP's, Original Revolts
                      Bindings: Bombers, FF Pro
                      Boots: Lange xt100
                      portfolio

Comment

• If anyone wants to do a little park session at Mont Ripley saturday after bohemia i have plenty of room in my mom van to drive people to the hill and back to the yurt.

Dont know how to do park? I can teach you cool new stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by jackschmid View Post
                          If anyone wants to do a little park session at Mont Ripley saturday after bohemia i have plenty of room in my mom van to drive people to the hill and back to the yurt.

That would be fun. I'm in if I still have strength to skiboard some more :P
                          Boards:
                          RVL8 2012 Rockered Condor 110cm
                          RVL8 2011 Kirk Thompson Pro "KTP" 101cm
                          RVL8 2012 Rumspringa "MaryJane" 103cm
                          RVL8 2007 ALP 110cm

Bindings:
                          Bomber Elite2
                          RVL8 2014 Receptor "Black"
                          Spruce Composite Riser

Boots:
                          Nordica Ace of Spades 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by jackschmid View Post
                            If anyone wants to do a little park session at Mont Ripley saturday after bohemia i have plenty of room in my mom van to drive people to the hill and back to the yurt.

Count me in!! John and I are actually staying at the Super 8 right across the lake from Ripley.

Comment

• Originally posted by jake.newhouse View Post
                              Count me in!! John and I are actually staying at the Super 8 right across the lake from Ripley.
                              Maybe we'll see you Thursday night? There will be four of us staying in the Super 8 before heading to Bohemia Friday morning. My car will arrive around 9pm, but Sam (MoltenCore) will arrive around 6pm - hit him up when you guys arrive

Comment

• Originally posted by MoltenCore View Post
                                That would be fun. I'm in if I still have strength to skiboard some more :P
                                That will be the operative question indeed. I had fun hitting Ripley last time at the 5.2 meet, but that was after a day of travel, not a day of hammering the glades at Bohemia. I have a premonition that I will most likely just want my Joey's and then some chill time Saturday evening.

Comment

Working...
                                X