Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mavrick View Post
    I wanna go....
    Then come on! Grab a last minute flight and join us. Conditions look to be more akin to those we had last year, so the riding should be excellent. You know you want to drop those cliffs.
    RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by CrazyBoy-1 View Post
      Then come on! Grab a last minute flight and join us. Conditions look to be more akin to those we had last year, so the riding should be excellent. You know you want to drop those cliffs.
      I wish i could. I've already booked our room and i'm the organizer for my sister's 21st tomorrow. If weather holds out and theres a 3.3 I'd be down for that.

Comment

• You guys should be halfway through MM 3.2. How our the conditions up there compared to last time, and are you shooting video again?
        Boards/Bindings:
        2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
        2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
        2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
        2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
        Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
        Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

• It's currently 2:30pm local time, and we're driving back to Houghton. The mountain was getting heavy snow, and we decided to leave early before driving conditions got bad.

Yesterday was amazing. Bright and sunny with lots of good snow. We shot quite a bit of video, so look for more edits. Wish more people could have joined us.

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

• Just got home about half an hour ago. What a weekend...

There was pow
            There was sun
            There was gnar
            There was the Bohemia Burn
            There was claiming
            There was Nolaning
            There was Joey's
            There was cake
            There was laughter and nonsense
            There was epic riding
            There was catastrophic falling
            There was everything I love about skiboarding and riding with friends

Thanks for making it another great weekend and so worth the travel.

Comment

• I had a blast as always. Thanks for making the trip guys.

I'll be working on sifting through the footage tonight.

Comment

• It was a great weekend. I can't complain.

Also, check it out...2 posts from me in 1 week. Pretty crazy.

It ain't easy bein' steezy.
                Boards: Condors, Chickens, EMP's, Original Revolts
                Bindings: Bombers, FF Pro
                Boots: Lange xt100
                portfolio

Comment

• Originally posted by ZwingZ View Post
                  It ain't easy bein' steezy.
                  Lol, so true.

Comment

• I also had a kick ass weekend and my thumb is nearly back to normal.

Courtney, there's no rush with the footage.

Comment

• Hey guys, the photos are posted at: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...3&l=e2a9de59cf (public, don't need Facebook to view)

Working on the video still. I have it cut down from 5.5 hrs to less than 1 so far.

Comment

• I'm getting a prompt to log into FB every time I try to view a full size picture.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrazyBoy-1 View Post
                          I'm getting a prompt to log into FB every time I try to view a full size picture.
                          I think its time to join the social kids club brobean.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mavrick View Post
                            I think its time to join the social kids club brobean.
                            And I thought you knew me better than that...

Comment

• Try this: https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/1...46264147850593

Comment

• Now THAT was excellent! Some of the captions were hilarious, although it took me a couple minutes to figure out "Tim's doing it wrong."

I miss my branch...

Comment

Working...
                                X