Midwest Meet 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Courtney View Post
    Can everyone who wants the footage PM me their address?

We have 57GB total. I'm throwing it all on a 60GB external drive that we can send from one person to the next.

I already have Tim and Andrew's addresses, but I'd like to make a list of everyone's to send along with it so each person can send it to the next person on the list.

Thanks!
    Are you creating a video to post here?
    Boards/Bindings:
    2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
    2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
    2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
    2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
    Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
    Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

• Originally posted by sempai View Post
      Are you creating a video to post here?
      Yup, I've been working on going through the footage and will eventually have an edit put together. There's a ton of stuff to sort through so it's pretty time consuming, this was just for everyone else who wanted a copy of the files.

Comment

• The hard drive is on the way to you now Andrew. It should be there by Thursday.

On the hard drive there is a text file called Addresses. Once you copy the footage simply mail the hard drive to the name person on the list

Comment

• Midwest Meet 3.2

Midwest Meet 3.2

Who can we confirm for going back to Mount Bohemia Feb 25 & 26?

Confirmed
          Tim
          Courtney
          Nick
          Tyler

Keep us updated so we can book a hotel room really soon.

Tim: How was the Travellodge?

Here are the rates and what is currently available for Friday and Saturday night in Houghton.
          Super8: 2 Double Beds, 2 nights for 137.10 total
          Travellodge: 1 Queen and 1 Double Bed Suite, 2 nights for $155.87 total
          Country Inn & Suites: 2 Queen Beds, 2 nights for $218.00 + tax
          Holiday Inn Express: No availability

Let's confirm who can come and book a room ASAP. Availability is starting to become limited.

-----

P.S.
          The video is live!

Here's the thread in the media section:
          http://www.skiboardsonline.com/forum...933#post121933

Comment

• Originally posted by Courtney View Post
            The hard drive is on the way to you now Andrew. It should be there by Thursday.

On the hard drive there is a text file called Addresses. Once you copy the footage simply mail the hard drive to the name person on the list
            Thanks Courtney, sorry i didnt read this until now, but yes, I have the hard drive, it's copying over to my HD as we speak. It should be in the mail to Tim in the morning, along with your sunglasses Tim!
            Currently hosting 210 reviews on over 85 different skiboarding related items written by riders for the riders.

skiboardreview.com the largest skiboarding review site on the net.

Follow Skiboardreview.com on Twitter!

Comment

• I'd like to confirm that I'll be going to part II.
              That particular Travellodge has decent reviews on Google.

Comment

• Sorry, I forgot to respond about the Travelodge earlier. I've stayed there the previous two trips, and I had no complaints. Everything was clean, no weird smells or anything. The breakfast wasn't stellar, but it was decent. I'd say that may be our best shot. Do you want me to go ahead and book a room since Nick and I will be getting there first?
                RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by CrazyBoy-1 View Post
                  Do you want me to go ahead and book a room since Nick and I will be getting there first?
                  That'd be awesome!

Comment

• Sorry guys. Again it's not gonna happen for me. Have a blast.
                    08 Condors -> FF Pros | 08 KTPs -> FF Pros | Line Sun 83s -> Line comp. Freeblocks

Comment

• Originally posted by Karl View Post
                      Sorry guys. Again it's not gonna happen for me. Have a blast.
                      Thanks for the update Karl. Hopefully next year

Comment

• Ok, we are booked Friday and Saturday night at the Travelodge.

Also, I got the footage in the mail today. I'll get that copied over tomorrow, and send the package on Wednesday.

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

Ok, we are booked Friday and Saturday night at the Travelodge.

Also, I got the footage in the mail today. I'll get that copied over tomorrow, and send the package on Wednesday.
                          Sweet! Just send it to the next person on the list in the Addresses text file on the hard drive.

Comment

• Hey Tim, how much was the total hotel charge? I want to be sure to pick up enough cash before I head out to cover my portion of the room.

Looks like Bohemia should be getting a little snow before we get there.

Comment

• Yeah, I was looking at the weather myself, and it looks quite encouraging.

I don't have an exact total for the hotel, but I believe it was a bit over $140. For simplicity, let's just say $35 per person. I'll take care if whatever the extra is.

Comment

Yeah, I was looking at the weather myself, and it looks quite encouraging.

I don't have an exact total for the hotel, but I believe it was a bit over $140. For simplicity, let's just say $35 per person. I'll take care if whatever the extra is.
                                I wanna go....

Comment

Working...
                                X