No announcement yet.

Midwest Meet 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd like to see it back printed. Not a fan of front prints. As far as the design, if youve got something in mind great, if not no biggie.

Comment

• Hey everyone, here's a shirt update.

We can definitely add a simple skiboarder silhouette to the mix.

Since we're on a pretty tight deadline we'll be using digital direct to garment printing. This is the same process we used the first year and they seemed to last pretty well.

Since we're doing digital printing each shirt doesn't have to be exactly the same. I'll post up a couple design options tomorrow for everyone to look at. From there each person can pick a design, shirt color, shirt type (long or short sleeve), and whether they'd like it printed on the front, back, or both. Printing on 1 side costs the same price no matter whether you want the design on the front or back.

Comment

• Awesome, I do love customized shirts. The ones I have from the first year have held up quite well.

As an aside, I've decided not to attend ShredFest this year due to financial constraints. While that does seriously bum me out, it also makes me want to return to Bohemia all the more. So, I'm throwing this out there already; the unofficial Midwest Meet part two will most likely happen within a couple weekends after ShredFest. A more definite date can be ironed out at the official Midwest Meet one month from now. I know Courtney and Marshall have shown interest in this already, and I encourage any other of the January attendees to seriously consider it. If you've taken advantage of the season pass already, all you'll need to budget for is travel, food, and lodging. Also, I thought Bohemia was a blast in spring conditions, despite the sometimes scarce snow coverage.
        RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

• Midwest Meet Shirts

Okay! Here are all of your options. Post up exactly which you'd like and I'll order up. Deadline for ordering a shirt is this Saturday (Dec 24th). The order goes in on the 25th.

Please pay attention to the cost for the size of shirt you are ordering. Sizes 2XL and up cost a bit more, and printing on two sides costs more than one.

Payment should be sent via Paypal using this form (please make sure you send the correct amount for your order.) It says donate so you can enter the custom amount for your order.

Design Options
          (you can choose any design/shirt combination you'd like, including using one design on the front and one on the back)

Classic (#1)

Updated (#2)

Bohemia (#3)

Short Sleeve (Gildan 5000 Heavy Cotton)

Color options:

One side printed:
          - $13.00 (S - XL)
          - $15.50 (2XL)
          - $18.50 (3XL)
          - $18.50 (4XL)
          - $18.50 (5XL)

Two sides printed:
          - $19.00 (S - XL)
          - $22.00 (2XL)
          - $25.00 (3XL)
          - $25.50 (4XL)
          - $25.50 (5XL)

Long Sleeve (Gildan 2400 Ultra Cotton 100% Cotton Long Sleeve T Shirt)

Color options:

One side printed:
          - $13.00 (S - XL)
          - $15.50 (2 XL)
          - $17.00 (3 XL)

Two sides printed:
          - $17.00 (S - XL)
          - $20.00 (2 XL)
          - $21.50 (3 XL)

If you'd like to buy a shirt please post the following (if you're getting more than one post this info for each individual shirt):

1. Design choice (write None if you don't want a design on one of the sides)Front: Back:
          2. Shirt typeShort SleeveLong Sleeve
          3. Shirt color
          4. Shirt size
          5. When you'll be sending your $ via paypal to me at skiboarder035 at gmail

I know this post is a beast so if you have any questions please ask

Comment

• Friday is actually the 23rd. Do you mean Friday the 23rd or Saturday the 24th as the deadline?
            Boards/Bindings:
            2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
            2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
            2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
            2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
            Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
            Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

• Originally posted by sempai View Post
              Friday is actually the 23rd. Do you mean Friday the 23rd or Saturday the 24th as the deadline?
              Thanks for catching that - I was looking at a calendar with a different layout than normal. Lets go with Saturday the 24th for the deadline. I'll place the order Sunday the 25th.

Comment

• Shirt 1:
                1)Front-None, Back-Updated(#2)
                2)Long sleeve
                3)Sport Grey
                4)Large

Shirt 2:
                1)Front-None, Back-Bohemia(#3)
                2)Long sleeve
                3)Charcoal
                4)Large

Paypal $26 - Sent
                I had trouble with the link, so I just did it manually.

Thanks Courtney!
                RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by CrazyBoy-1 View Post
                  I had trouble with the link, so I just did it manually.
                  Thanks Tim, got it!

Comment

• 1)Front-None, Back-Updated(#2)
                    2)Long sleeve
                    3)Navy
                    4)Large
                    5)Just sent payment to your email

Comment

• 1)Front-Updated #3
                      2)Short sleeve
                      3)Forest Green
                      4)Large

Payment paypaled.
                      Currently hosting 210 reviews on over 85 different skiboarding related items written by riders for the riders.

skiboardreview.com the largest skiboarding review site on the net.

Follow Skiboardreview.com on Twitter!

Comment

• Just an update to everyone too. I am working on getting my grill fixed but as of right now it's out of commission, so we may have to do an alternative on Friday night...but I'll keep trying to find out why it won't fire and get fixed, hopefully in time!
                        Currently hosting 210 reviews on over 85 different skiboarding related items written by riders for the riders.

Comment

• Andy, my grandma has a small propane grill she would probably let me bring.
                          It looks like Bohemia still doesn't have any snow to speak of.

Comment

• Originally posted by adeehr View Post
                            1)Front-Updated #3
                            2)Short sleeve
                            3)Forest Green
                            4)Large

Payment paypaled.
                            Just to clarify, do you want Updated (#2) or Bohemia (#3)?

Comment

• Originally posted by tylerlough View Post
                              Andy, my grandma has a small propane grill she would probably let me bring.
                              It looks like Bohemia still doesn't have any snow to speak of.
                              It'd be great if you wouldn't mind bringing it along.

As far as the no snow situation..

We were in the same situation last year and considered changing the date, but then Bohemia got slammed. Due to the hill's location on the peninsula they get lake effect snow from both directions, so when it snows there it really snows there. We'll continue to closely monitor the weather, but I think we should be ok. They should be getting dumped on at least once within the next 25 days or so.

Today they're calling for at least 1-2 inches, but it looks like it could bring a lot more depending on how fast this storm is moving.

Comment

• Originally posted by Courtney View Post
                                Just to clarify, do you want Updated (#2) or Bohemia (#3)?
                                You switching up the naming convention? You can't do that to me, I don't pay that close of attention! Bohemia 3 palease!

Comment

Working...
                                X