Midwest Meet 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bec2745 View Post
    ill put myself in the definitely maybe category. definitely want to. maybe something comes up again like the last two years.
    Awesome, I'll put you as a maybe. Hope you can make it!

Comment

Originally posted by DennisEvans View Post
      I'm going to book my air travel soon. I'm going to be flying in to he airport just above Houghtin.
      O.o I didnt know there was one there. I may cancel mine if you can give me some more info on it. Thats much closer than MSP.

Comment

Right now we are sitting at the edge of having too many people for too few cabins. As of now, I still plan on collecting like I did last year, with the plan of 3 per cabin. If we have 4 per cabin obviously we'll have some money left over. Can do food again (I'm riding and not cooking all weekend this year) or we can do a refund or heck if we have enough per person we can do fish n chips and I'll collect the tab!

Anyway plan on having $86.30 to me sometime in November/December to confirm you are coming. If we have more than 8 I'll call Bohemia and reserve a 3rd cabin (If there is space). If they don't have any more room someone may have to bunk in the shared yurt. We'll cross that path when we get there.

I'll put up a link to pay for lodging mid-November.
        Currently hosting 210 reviews on over 85 different skiboarding related items written by riders for the riders.

skiboardreview.com the largest skiboarding review site on the net.

Follow Skiboardreview.com on Twitter!

Comment

Originally posted by Mavrick View Post
          O.o I didnt know there was one there. I may cancel mine if you can give me some more info on it. Thats much closer than MSP.
          Hey Marshall, looks like this may be the airport Dennis plans to fly into: http://www.houghtoncounty.org/

Looks pretty small, but it may be a better option. It would save you 8-9 hrs in the car with me

We can always arrange to pick people up at this airport or an area hotel.

Comment

That's the airport alright.

Expect to fly in on a 12 seater. The main terminal is a garage so you can't really get lost. oh wait thats Marquette!!!

Never flew out of houghton I can only imagine you'll be flying in on a bush plane. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by nolhay View Post
              That's the airport alright.

Expect to fly in on a 12 seater. The main terminal is a garage so you can't really get lost. oh wait thats Marquette!!!

Never flew out of houghton I can only imagine you'll be flying in on a bush plane. Good luck!
              Haha, it's cool, I flew in one once that felt like one of the engines was going to fall off the whole flight. It gave me a new joy for life when I got off that plane.
              Revel8 ALPdors
              Gold Revel8 Receptors
              Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
              ____
              Be who you are, it makes you charismatic...
              If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

Comment

I'll be driving up from the Milwaukee area if anyone needs a ride as well. Let me know

Nick
                Boards: Condors, Chickens, EMP's, Original Revolts
                Bindings: Bombers, FF Pro
                Boots: Lange xt100
                portfolio

Comment

Originally posted by ZwingZ View Post
                  I'll be driving up from the Milwaukee area if anyone needs a ride as well. Let me know

Nick
                  Awesome, I'll add you to the potential carpool list.

Comment

Looks like Mount Bohemia is going to have a good start with 8-12 inches in the next 48 hours

Comment

Originally posted by Courtney View Post
                      Looks like Mount Bohemia is going to have a good start with 8-12 inches in the next 48 hours
                      That's exciting!
                      Boards/Bindings:
                      2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
                      2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
                      2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
                      2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
                      Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
                      Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

Originally posted by ZwingZ View Post

Nick
                        Nick we can work on driving together, I live just south of Green Bay so I'm sure we can carpool/share gas.
                        Currently hosting 210 reviews on over 85 different skiboarding related items written by riders for the riders.

Comment

Originally posted by Courtney View Post
                          Hey Marshall, looks like this may be the airport Dennis plans to fly into: http://www.houghtoncounty.org/

Looks pretty small, but it may be a better option. It would save you 8-9 hrs in the car with me

We can always arrange to pick people up at this airport or an area hotel.
                          Nah, i think i'm sticking with my original flight plan to MSP. I dont like props in that kind of weather. You're stuck with me. Too early to call shotgun?!

Comment

Lodging Time! Below is a 'buy now' button to pay for your lodging. You can either do it that way or Paypal me directly the $86.30 for lodging to: altrealitygames@yahoo.com Please include your forum name in the payment so I make sure I have the right person. I know most of your real names, but I want to make sure I mark the right people paid.

Again we are requesting more than may be needed, so we may have a refund/I'll buy food option ahead of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Mavrick View Post
                              Nah, i think i'm sticking with my original flight plan to MSP. I dont like props in that kind of weather. You're stuck with me. Too early to call shotgun?!
                              Not at all

Comment

A big thanks to Andrew for once again taking care of the lodging arrangements for our trip.

The earlier everyone can send their lodging payments the safer you'll be in securing a bed in case we have more riders than expected. I added the paypal button to the first post of the thread for easy finding.

Also, remember the $99 season pass deal is on Saturday, December 3rd only. Passes can be purchased from Bohemia's website: http://mtbohemia.com.

I'll send out another reminder about the season pass sale closer to the date.

Comment

Working...
                                X