Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CrazyBoy-1
    replied
    Awesome, I do love customized shirts. The ones I have from the first year have held up quite well.

As an aside, I've decided not to attend ShredFest this year due to financial constraints. While that does seriously bum me out, it also makes me want to return to Bohemia all the more. So, I'm throwing this out there already; the unofficial Midwest Meet part two will most likely happen within a couple weekends after ShredFest. A more definite date can be ironed out at the official Midwest Meet one month from now. I know Courtney and Marshall have shown interest in this already, and I encourage any other of the January attendees to seriously consider it. If you've taken advantage of the season pass already, all you'll need to budget for is travel, food, and lodging. Also, I thought Bohemia was a blast in spring conditions, despite the sometimes scarce snow coverage.

Leave a comment:

• Courtney
    replied
    Hey everyone, here's a shirt update.

We can definitely add a simple skiboarder silhouette to the mix.

Since we're on a pretty tight deadline we'll be using digital direct to garment printing. This is the same process we used the first year and they seemed to last pretty well.

Since we're doing digital printing each shirt doesn't have to be exactly the same. I'll post up a couple design options tomorrow for everyone to look at. From there each person can pick a design, shirt color, shirt type (long or short sleeve), and whether they'd like it printed on the front, back, or both. Printing on 1 side costs the same price no matter whether you want the design on the front or back.

Leave a comment:

• Mavrick
    replied
    I'd like to see it back printed. Not a fan of front prints. As far as the design, if youve got something in mind great, if not no biggie.

Leave a comment:

• CrazyBoy-1
    replied
    I'd like to see a new design, but I'm guessing the time constraints might make that difficult. With that in mind, I'd be fine with the old design with new dates.

Leave a comment:

• adeehr
    replied
    I'm really liking that forest color. Whatever people want as a design is good with me, but I don't think we need two sided. That did get expensive when I had the Jay Jam shirts made a couple years ago.

Leave a comment:

• tylerlough
    replied
    sempai, making a few long sleeve shirts would probably be no problem.

Courtney, would you be having these shirts direct-to-garment printed or silk screen printed?
    I'm asking because I'd love to see a shirt with full color skiboards on it. I like the old design as is also. Either way I'll buy one.

Leave a comment:

• sempai
    replied
    I'm interested, and I like the original design. I think it would be cool though if you could incorporate a person on skiboards off to the side of "Midwest Meet", just a thougt. Have you considered an option of long-sleeve t's?

Leave a comment:

• Courtney
    replied
    Here are some more details about potential event t-shirts. We can either use an updated version of the old design, or we can create something new.

Event T-shirt Pricing
    One side printed:
    - $13.00 (S - XL)
    - $15.50 (2XL)
    - $18.50 (3XL)
    - $18.50 (4XL)
    - $18.50 (5XL)

Two sides printed:
    - $19.00 (S - XL)
    - $22.00 (2XL)
    - $25.00 (3XL)
    - $25.50 (4XL)
    - $25.50 (5XL)

Available colors (some shirt colors may not work if we go with a multicolored design)

Please let me know if you would potentially be interested in a shirt and whether you'd like to go with a revised version of the original design or something different / new.

Leave a comment:

• adeehr
    replied
    I'd be interested in one shirt too.

Leave a comment:

• Mavrick
    replied
    Originally posted by CrazyBoy-1 View Post
    I'm in as long as we can get it on video. It'd be a good use for those broken KTP's from last year.
    I wanted to do it last year but didn't want to be that guy. I'm all in for some candid stuff like this.

Leave a comment:

• Courtney
    replied
    I think we were able to get them for about $15 in 2010. I'll price an order out tomorrow and post an updated price estimate.

Leave a comment:

• sempai
    replied
    What kind of price are we talking for the shirts?

Leave a comment:

• Courtney
    replied
    How are you all feeling about event shirts this time around? We're only about 35 days away at this point, but we could still make it happen if you guys are interested.

Here's what the first year's looked like. We could easily adjust this design to represent the dates we're going this year, or we can start fresh.

Here is a larger preview of the design on white, and black.

Here are your color options:

For a larger version of this file, download the PDF here.

Leave a comment:

• adeehr
    replied
    I'm in as long as I'm the one video taping

Leave a comment:

• CrazyBoy-1
    replied
    Originally posted by Mavrick View Post
    Tie a few ropes to the bumper, some of us will ride our boards into town.
    I'm in as long as we can get it on video. It'd be a good use for those broken KTP's from last year.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X