X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is how you get down….

I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Bloom View Post
      This is how you get down….

This made me laugh...out loud!
      33 down, 12 to go!

Comment

• he scared those poor little kids lol

Comment

• you have to be at least what? 35, 38, and a bit of an old school geek to truly appreciate this one...

Last edited by Greco; 04-03-2012, 04:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greco View Post
            you have to be at least what? 35, 38, and a bit of an old school geek to truly appreciate this one...
            Brought back memories (more like nightmares)!
            sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Comment

• Or just be enough of a nerd. Only 25 here and I fully appreciate that. My first computer just barely was able to run Windows 3.1, so I had plenty of stuff that still ran from the DOS prompt. My computer actually looked like that for a few months when I was forcing myself to learn Linux a few years back. It's amazing how many programs are around that are terminal based still. Web browser, IM clients, ASCII media players, etc.
              I do it because I can.
              I can because I want to.
              I want to because you said I couldn't.

"The butterflies in my stomach have flown up through my throat and learned to love the open air." - World/Inferno

Spruce Sherpas with Prime Pros
              '08 KTPs

Comment

• Originally posted by SkaFreak View Post
                Or just be enough of a nerd. Only 25 here and I fully appreciate that. My first computer just barely was able to run Windows 3.1, so I had plenty of stuff that still ran from the DOS prompt. My computer actually looked like that for a few months when I was forcing myself to learn Linux a few years back. It's amazing how many programs are around that are terminal based still. Web browser, IM clients, ASCII media players, etc.
                Some of us go back far enough to have learned how to use a slide rule before there were calculators. I was the transition generation going from slide rules to designing hard disc drives for PCs. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slide_rule
                sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Comment

• 500 Euro Fake iPhone 4s

wow!

Comment

• For Talon:

Comment

• heh heh... i actually cant stop laughing at that
                      facebook.com/dlynamr8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s7yBfCTp2M

Comment

• Originally posted by Davelynam View Post
                        heh heh... i actually cant stop laughing at that
                        we lose

Comment

• Current: '20 Spruce Slingshot 119s, '20 Spruce Crossbow 115s, '18 Spruce Osprey 132s (touring), '21 Rvl8 SII 104s, '21 Summit Invertigos 118s
                          Also: '11 Allz Elaila 94s, '12 Rvl8 Rockered Condor 110s, '15 Spruce Osprey 132s , '18 Spruce Crossbow 115s
                          Previous: Gaspo Hot Wax 84s, Mantrax 98s, Summit Nomad 99s, Spruce Yellow 120s, Eman Uprise 104s

Comment

• i thought I was going to make it but I lost hard on the last one

Comment

• Originally posted by Greco View Post
                              i thought I was going to make it but I lost hard on the last one

haha this whole thread is so entertaining. But, Brit and i lost it on the whole dog vid. I have a good one, how do I insert a pic with out it becoming a link. -___-

Comment

• Upload the picture to another picture hosting site and then use the img and /img html tags with brackets around them on either side of the link. Or, click on the insert image button, click on the from URL, and put the link to it there and it will put the tags automatically.
                                I do it because I can.
                                I can because I want to.
                                I want to because you said I couldn't.

"The butterflies in my stomach have flown up through my throat and learned to love the open air." - World/Inferno

Spruce Sherpas with Prime Pros
                                '08 KTPs

Comment

Working...
                                X