RVL8 Apparel - Who’s interested?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RVL8 Apparel - Who’s interested?

While I know Greco doesn’t want to be in the clothing business my old RVL8 hoodie and tees need an upgrade. Is anyone else interested in RVL8 or SBOL branded gear? I figure if there is enough interest Greco will do another TeeSpring listing so I can update my gear in advance of the 2019/2020 season. Ideally a hoodie in a performance fabric that’s not black (riding in a cotton hoodie sucks) and some tees (any color, any style).

So who’s in? I just did my summer to winter closet clean out and there’s space for some gear to rep RVL8 and Skiboarding.
    Boards:
    2016 Spruce tuned Head Jr. Caddys - 131cm
    2013 Spruce "CTS" 120s
    2010 Spruce "Yellow/Red" 120s
    2018 Spruce "CTS" Crossbows - 115cm
    2016 RVL8 Spliffs - 109cm
    2008 RVL8 Revolt "City" - 105cm
    2017 RVL8 Sticky Icky Icky - 104cm
    2011 Defiance Blades - 101cm

I'm always in for new skiboard gear. It might be nice to come up with some new designs other than the logo, and some new styles, like a lightweight performance hoodie instead of the heavy ones.
    Just these, nothing else !

Comment

I’d love some performance-type fabric in hoodies and tees

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

One of my closest friends literally this weekend finished setting up his printing shop. He would be willing to print everything as well as set up a RVL8 store (kind of like tee-spring ordering but without the mark-up). Everything will be printed and shipped from Old Forge, PA. If anyone has any designs in mind, now's the time to do it. I'm hoping Greco sees this because i'[m going to send him a message about it. There would be nothing that would need done on his end, everything would be handled thru my friends shop.
        Skis/Skiboards:
        2019/2020 Lib Tech Backwards 166cm with Marker Squire 11 Bindings
        2018 Spruce "Woody" Sherpa with Marker Griffon 13 DM Track
        2018 "Dave's Face" DLPs w Snowjam Non Release Bindings
        2016/2017 Rossignol Soul 7HD 164cm with with Marker Griffon 13 DM Track

2011 Spruce "Blue Board" Sherpa
        20?? Spruce Sherpa "White Board" Prototypes still in plastic

Boots:
        2012 Salomon SPK 90
        2011 Salomon SPK Kaos 100
        2008 Salomon SPK Kaos 95

Comment

Originally posted by Wookie View Post
          While I know Greco doesn’t want to be in the clothing business my old RVL8 hoodie and tees need an upgrade. Is anyone else interested in RVL8 or SBOL branded gear? I figure if there is enough interest Greco will do another TeeSpring listing so I can update my gear in advance of the 2019/2020 season. Ideally a hoodie in a performance fabric that’s not black (riding in a cotton hoodie sucks) and some tees (any color, any style).

So who’s in? I just did my summer to winter closet clean out and there’s space for some gear to rep RVL8 and Skiboarding.
          Thanks for raising the topic Wookie. I'm down. The difficult part is the design(s), achieving consensus has proven to be tough in the past. However, it's early and many members aren't back yet so fewer "cooks in kitchen" as it were.

Comment

Originally posted by mvhoffman View Post
            One of my closest friends literally this weekend finished setting up his printing shop. He would be willing to print everything as well as set up a RVL8 store (kind of like tee-spring ordering but without the mark-up). Everything will be printed and shipped from Old Forge, PA. If anyone has any designs in mind, now's the time to do it. I'm hoping Greco sees this because i'[m going to send him a message about it. There would be nothing that would need done on his end, everything would be handled thru my friends shop.
            Thank you very much for the offer, I truly appreciate it. I'm very happy with the service Teespring has been providing and I like that all of the campaigns are online in one place and can be reconstituted automatically in moments. I definitely will keep you and him in mind if we decide to do something outside of Teespring.

Comment

Originally posted by Greco View Post

Thanks for raising the topic Wookie. I'm down. The difficult part is the design(s), achieving consensus has proven to be tough in the past. However, it's early and many members aren't back yet so fewer "cooks in kitchen" as it were.
              The current RVL*8 logo is fine with me. It’s a solid brand logo. K2, Burton, etc all stick with a solid recognizable text logos. RVL*8 is just as big as those guys, right? (maybe not as big in revenue but mighty in superior customer service and dedication to the sport!!)

I’m in for any graphics provided they are suitable for family ski outings. My only request is performance fabric hoodies or tees. Riding in a wet cotton hoodie in the NE sucks.
              Boards:
              2016 Spruce tuned Head Jr. Caddys - 131cm
              2013 Spruce "CTS" 120s
              2010 Spruce "Yellow/Red" 120s
              2018 Spruce "CTS" Crossbows - 115cm
              2016 RVL8 Spliffs - 109cm
              2008 RVL8 Revolt "City" - 105cm
              2017 RVL8 Sticky Icky Icky - 104cm
              2011 Defiance Blades - 101cm

Comment

Performance fabric RVL8 hoodie? Count me in, too.
                171cm/190lbs
                Current Favorites:
                RVL8 Yin/Yang Blunts, Spruce Sherpas (x2) & Ospreys, Coda custom Yetis v1 140
                Spruce Pro Primes w/Attack 13's (x 4), Bomber Elite 1
                Other boards I'm trying:
                Summit Custom Carbon 110, Dynastar Twin 85, Coda custom Yetis v2 145

Comment

If you decide to have ‘open tryouts’ for artwork, I would totally submit a few designs... I don’t even care about making money, just being able to wear fear that I’ve helped create would be cool! Maybe a few different designs and we could set up a poll on here? I know I’m a noob but this sounds like a good idea!

Comment

Originally posted by Wookie View Post
                    The current RVL*8 logo is fine with me. It's a solid brand logo.
                    Completely agree. I would only prefer the hoodie with a full length zip and maybe a couple more colours to choose from ( it currently comes only in black at Teespring )
                    Myself: RVL8 2011 KTP, Spruce 125 LE, RVL8 "Drooling Clouds" RCs, Spruce 2016 Osprey
                    Daughter: Twoowt Pirania 95cm; RVL8 2015 Blunt XL; RVL8 2021 SII; Spruce Crossbows
                    Past: RVL8 2010 Revolt Trees, RVL8 2014 Condor, RVL8 2009 ALPdors, Spruce 120 Yellow/Red

Comment

Originally posted by Fedfan View Post
                      Performance fabric RVL8 hoodie? Count me in, too.
                      Unfortunately Teespring doesn't offer alternative fabrics. I've asked Mike if his friend can.

Comment

Unfortunately Teespring doesn't offer alternative fabrics. I've asked Mike if his friend can.
                        Performance fabric is not a problem. I will have more specifics this weekend. I'm heading down the shop to see what some options are.
                        Skis/Skiboards:
                        2019/2020 Lib Tech Backwards 166cm with Marker Squire 11 Bindings
                        2018 Spruce "Woody" Sherpa with Marker Griffon 13 DM Track
                        2018 "Dave's Face" DLPs w Snowjam Non Release Bindings
                        2016/2017 Rossignol Soul 7HD 164cm with with Marker Griffon 13 DM Track

2011 Spruce "Blue Board" Sherpa
                        20?? Spruce Sherpa "White Board" Prototypes still in plastic

Boots:
                        2012 Salomon SPK 90
                        2011 Salomon SPK Kaos 100
                        2008 Salomon SPK Kaos 95

Comment

Originally posted by DreGarciaTAT2 View Post

If you decide to have ‘open tryouts’ for artwork, I would totally submit a few designs... I don’t even care about making money, just being able to wear fear that I’ve helped create would be cool! Maybe a few different designs and we could set up a poll on here? I know I’m a noob but this sounds like a good idea!

Original designs would be cool with me. I know that the logo is our brand, but I already have several pieces of gear with it on. Considering all the great graphics we have on on our boards, it might be nice to have some variability on out hoodies.
                          Just these, nothing else !

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Wolf View Post

Original designs would be cool with me. I know that the logo is our brand, but I already have several pieces of gear with it on. Considering all the great graphics we have on on our boards, it might be nice to have some variability on out hoodies.

I totally agree! I have a few ideas already... I think some retro stuff would be raddddd! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by DreGarciaTAT2 View Post

I totally agree! I have a few ideas already... I think some retro stuff would be raddddd! Lol

Thank you but just to get everyone on the same page the proper company name is RVL8 or RVL8 Skiboards. The old Revel8 name can no longer be used as of a number of years ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X