The Forum has moved servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ysb33r View Post
    I wish there was a wsy to style it back to a dark theme.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    I agree, I find the new light blue on white color scheme on the desktop version hard to read . Maybe my old worn out eyes !
    Boards :
    Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
    Boots
    K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
    Bindings:
    Zero Pro Non release Binding
    Modified Receptor Backcountry Bindings (Bill Version and Slow Version)
    Spruce Riser with Attack 14 GW /AT binding
    Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)
    Rocker and Sbol Soft Boot Bindings.

Comment

Originally posted by Wookie View Post

Using the “timeline” list in Tapatalk seems to work for find new/unread posts but there doesn’t seem to be an easy way to do it through the PC web interface
      Yup, Tapatalk works well. Despite my aversion to phone apps, I found myself using it more and more frequently, mainly because if the ability to download images so easily. But like Jack, my eyes prefer the big print on my laptop
      Just these, nothing else !

Comment

Originally posted by Wookie View Post

Using the “timeline” list in Tapatalk seems to work for find new/unread posts but there doesn’t seem to be an easy way to do it through the PC web interface
        clicking the green circle to the left of the thread title brings you to the first new (unread) post in the thread.

Click image for larger version

Name:	FirstNewPost.png
Views:	170
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	260914

- Alpina Fatboards with 8-hole bindings (retired as shot-skis)
        - 2003 Line Pro with FF-pro (on loan to friend)
        - 2010 KTP Revel8 Receptors with 2012 Orange Receptors
        - 2012 Rockered Condors with 2010 Black Receptors
        - 2014 DLP with 2021 Blue Receptors

Comment

Has the web forum lost it CSS? I tried two browsers and it does not load correctly.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Current: '20 Spruce Slingshot 119s, '20 Spruce Crossbow 115s, '18 Spruce Osprey 132s (touring), '21 Rvl8 SII 104s, '21 Summit Invertigos 118s
          Also: '11 Allz Elaila 94s, '12 Rvl8 Rockered Condor 110s, '15 Spruce Osprey 132s , '18 Spruce Crossbow 115s
          Previous: Gaspo Hot Wax 84s, Mantrax 98s, Summit Nomad 99s, Spruce Yellow 120s, Eman Uprise 104s

Comment

Greco mentioned on Facebook that there was an issue with the CSS, and that he was working on it but that was several days ago, only way to access and post seems via Tapatalk

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Boards :
            Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
            Boots
            K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
            Bindings:
            Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)

Comment

There is a chrome extension available on the chome store that allows you to use Tapatalk on a chromebook laptop. Not as good as the regular forum display but useable.

Sent from my App Runtime for Chrome using Tapatalk

Boards :
              Boots
              Bindings:

Comment

Looks like the forum is back up and working in the desktop computer format!
                Boards :
                Boots
                Bindings:

Comment

I’m back in on the Tapatalk app too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  The Skiboard Connection
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheSkiboardConnection/

Comment

I'm sorry for the trouble. This is what vBulletin says the problem was "There's an issue writing the files to the core/clientscript/vbulletin_css folder on your server"
                    Don't know how that would happen spontaneously but it's fixed now.

Comment

Thanks. I was wondering if it was just me that was seeing the glitch. Glad to have the forum back up!
                      BOARDSLAYER
                      Base / Edge Destruction X X X
                      Cores Snapped X X X

Comment

I just noticed - in fact Firefox warned me when logging in - that all the pages are in plain http, no httpS, not even for the login page. As a disclaimer I must say I work in software development, and we get nagged all the time about security by the dedicated teams, so I'm more "sensitive" about this kind of things I don't think this forum has any big risks of being target of any attack, but still, I would think at least the login should be secured by https... I imagine there might be an option someplace, maybe it can be just activated by configuration, I don't know the exact version of what's running it, but I can look into it if needed.

A quick search showed me this, in case it's relevant :
                        https://forum.vbulletin.com/articles...forum-to-https

Myself: RVL8 2011 KTP, Spruce 125 LE, RVL8 "Drooling Clouds" RCs, Spruce 2016 Osprey
                        Daughter: Twoowt Pirania 95cm; RVL8 2015 Blunt XL; RVL8 2021 SII; Spruce Crossbows
                        Past: RVL8 2010 Revolt Trees, RVL8 2014 Condor, RVL8 2009 ALPdors, Spruce 120 Yellow/Red

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2011 View Post
                          I just noticed - in fact Firefox warned me when logging in - that all the pages are in plain http, no httpS, not even for the login page. [/URL]
                          How does it look now? Should be all nice and secure

Comment

Firefox running here, no warning on log in....everything looks fine......thanks greco

Comment

Originally posted by Greco View Post
                              How does it look now? Should be all nice and secure
                              Indeed, everything now goes through httpS, that's great, thank you Greco !
                              Myself: RVL8 2011 KTP, Spruce 125 LE, RVL8 "Drooling Clouds" RCs, Spruce 2016 Osprey
                              Daughter: Twoowt Pirania 95cm; RVL8 2015 Blunt XL; RVL8 2021 SII; Spruce Crossbows
                              Past: RVL8 2010 Revolt Trees, RVL8 2014 Condor, RVL8 2009 ALPdors, Spruce 120 Yellow/Red

Comment

Thanks newbie, I'm glad I was able to implement your recommendation and make for a more secure experience for everyone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X