Introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

Hi, everyone! Not sure if anyone had done this already, so I just made this thread for new guys like me to create an intro. Anyway, newbie here. I'm glad to have found this great online ski-boarding community. I joined up in the hopes of learning a thing or two from the other members here. Whenever I'm taking a break from this particular hobby, I'm usually found at the living room, treating my Pomeranian to his dog bone and watching TV with my wife. Such a simple, yet, happy life. Cheers, everyone!

Welcome. The forum is a little quiet right now, we are waiting for it to snow[emoji3]
    Just these, nothing else !

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
      rickylink

~ KTP ~ Revolts (mucho) ~ ALP/DLP ~ BCP ~ RC's ~ Blunt~ Blunt XL~ Spliff ~ Sticky ii~ Spruce LE /Osprey~ Crossbow ~ Bomber E2 Bindings / RVL8 Receptors
      ~ Full Tilt Boots

~ Your 1 ply guy

Big or Small I Ride them All !

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Must be tough to live in florida and love snow
        facebook.com/dlynamr8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s7yBfCTp2M

Comment

Originally posted by JimTwit View Post
          Hi, everyone! Not sure if anyone had done this already, so I just made this thread for new guys like me to create an intro. Anyway, newbie here. I'm glad to have found this great online ski-boarding community. I'm hoping to learn more from the other members here. Cheers!
          Glad to have you on the forum, Jim. As Bad Wolf mentioned, things get fairly quiet here in the off-season.

Do you already skiboard, thinking of getting into it , or just curious? What part of the country do you ski? We have contributors scattered all over.

I see you're in Tampa. Lightning fan?

Comment

Thank you very much, everyone! Thank you all for the warm welcome! Decided to join up in the hopes of learning more about skiing, would come in handy during our family vacations.

Comment

Working...
            X