Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skiboarding game

I had a laugh today...

Some time ago, i think last summer, i tryed to make a skiboarding game in java. It was going along good, running nice, until something happened. I don't really know why, but it started acting strang and it would be real jumpy. It would also take up tons of memory while running. Because i was too lazy to actually learn what was going on and take the time to fix it, I abandoned it...

Anyway, it works a little bit... all the grinds work, and 540s work, but if you dont do a trick you just ride right through the jump or rail instead of falling or something.

To play, you pick a trick, then hit the blue square when it appears. if you click the box in the lower left with a number, you revert. You have to be riding the same way as the trick is to do it. Also, if you click on the sky you jump for some reason... i dont know.

It was origionally gonna have all kinds of riders and stuff, but i got lazy and abandoned it... Anyway, here it is if anyone wants to get a little laugh:

http://www.angelfire.com/film/skiboarda/

And heres the source if anyone wants to see it:

http://www.angelfire.com/film/skiboarda/Applet1.java

I dont remember who i ever showed this to, so if i already showed you all sorry for wasting your time... ive just been grossly bored lately.

hahaha pretty neat kirk!

I should try to have a look at the source code someday
    and make it work =)

this is my field of work so I should be able to get it
    working fine.

but as I dont have a minute to myself,
    this won't be for a while =)

Comment

That game is the shit....Kirk
      Nice follow up graphics, it was about time
      for someone to make a skiboard game!
      -have you seen my poopie??

Comment

HOLY SHIT i loved that game i spent hours playing it once damn great job you look great in it
        need new skiboards fund 0/200 all donations are appreciated

to send money via paypal- go here www.paypal.com then send money to email - jcgeiser@gmail.com
        to send money via mail - send Check, Cash or Money Order to:

Christian Geiser
        3840 Tremont pl
        Ann Arbor, MI 48105 USA

thank you for your support

Comment

Working...
        X