Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public Announcement

Hello Guys...

Just a quick note to say that I'm about to open a forum for my own website, and I want to specify that this is NOT AN ATTEMPT TO COMPETE WITH THE SBOL FORUM which will remain my own best resource for skiboarding. In any case, I invite everyone to visit my bilingual forum (ITA/ENG) every once in a while in order to create a more solid community...

I also have to say that my forum will clearly be more oriented towards European skiboarding, as expansion of our sport in Europe is one of the goals I am attempting in some way to achieve. This however does obviously NOT EXCLUDE ANYONE from the newborn forum, as I believe we should all stick together no matter the geographical location in order to reinforce our causes as Skiboarders. I therefore once again ask for some aid to whoever may be interested in accomplishing this aim, and to all you skiboarders out there I say that a small post would mean a lot to me and to the growth of European Skiboarding.

More news will be published soon...

Best Regards to Everyone, Marco Lorenzon.

::ML:: Skiboarding Italia

i will be there fo shure -

Comment

Ok here we go! The forum is up and running! See ya there (and here too of course...!)

::ML:: Skiboarding Italy Forum

Comment

Working...
      X