What this forum is missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What this forum is missing

This is just what I think this forum is missing, what makes this forum less interesting to me. It just seems repetitive in general because...

there isn't a general discussion forum. everyone's talking about competititons, pros, their weekends at the lodges, all the same old same old skiboarding stuff. We all know each other skiboards. We don't all talk about skiboarding 24/7 when we're riding, or to our friends that ride. And it doesn't help that I don't know yall personally... so I can't relate to anything that's like *competition out in utah* (across the country from here) and *meet us in canada* and these posts.

another thing, Greco - you should consider making small 2-5 minute edits to songs. You get so much video footage from everywhere, you could make a seriously good video edit for people to download. I'd suggest .WMV for a file format, a 3 minute edit is about 4 MB at 520 resolution, or whatever it is...

If anyone wants any rolling footage of amatuers in an edit they're making, just to randomly throw in or for some friends, let me know. We're not looking for publicity, just to have some fun & contribute to an edit.

peace

you got it man. new "general discussion" thread was added. thanks for the input.

g

Comment

Working...
    X