Anyone want some old interviews?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone want some old interviews?

Hey guys, it;s been a while. I was basically wondering if anyone wanted some old interviews i did way back in 2000/2001 with Mike Nick, Wilson and Lyons. They've been sitting on my computer for years now and it seems a shame not to have them online somewhere. I did them basically just before the whole Line team turned to skis and i think its pretty interesting to see what's said.

I took my Mike Nicks out for a bash on one of our "indoor" slopes last wednesday. I live in the UK and we have 3 indoor "real snow" slopes. They're pretty cool actually. The one i go to is only 150 metres long but it's got a couple of rails and a not too bad kicker. The snow is amazing...just like the real thing. Someone should build a few in the US for summer months and people who cant get time of to drive to mountains. Anyway I'm off to the real thing in meribel (french alps) in 10 days for a week of tearing it up.

rich brotha! you were the dude who got right stoked when i released sickness in the UK right? good to talk to ya again bro bra

b
    Bentfilms

Comment

I might have some use for those interviews, can you send them to me?

roussel@skiboardmagazine.com
      Fox-Trotting - Thrifty Wanderlust & Adventures

Skiboard Magazine

Comment

can you send me the interviews to oskars.s@lycos.com - just for my own curiosity to read them!
        dude, les3vallees is cool-ass resort. i prefer staying at la tania rather than meribell, but it's still damn nice. and i'm sorry i didn't make it there this season.
        btw, they are planning on building an indoor slope in Riga, Latvia - right in the city. some 200m at least. i hope it will work...

ok, i'm waiting for the interviews. thanks!
        if you want to experience the element - get out of the vehicle!

Comment

meribel

i just got back from being in the 3 valleys
          awesome time

so much powder (though little deep for skiboards in some places)

lots of people on blades....
          my M7`s caused a few reactions - why are your blades so wide??
          hopefully educated a few people

la tania is better if you wanna avoid all the toffs

3 valleys is well expensive tho - 5 euros a beer
          "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."

Comment

Re: meribel

Originally posted by bobson

la tania is better if you wanna avoid all the toffs
            EXACTLY!!!

actually there is a bunch of my friends at la tania right now. unfortunately i missed (money + gotta graduate) the trip this time

Comment

Roussel, the interviews are yours. Only problem is they're on my old computer which is at home (im at uni) so you might have to wait a few days. McShane I'll also email them to you, no problem.

You guys are damn right, 3 valleys are amazing. Cant believe im gonna be there in a week! I think they've had pretty good snow this season which is great as I havent been for 2 years now.

yo b, good memory man! I couldn;t believe it when i walked into my local ski store and saw your video on the shelf! Hope you're doin well and its good to see you're keeping the dream alive!

Comment

cool, thanks. i'm looking forward to it...

Comment

Working...
                X