where do you skiboard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where do you skiboard?

i was just wondering if there was anyone close to me taht skiboards...and i was wondering where all of you go.

i ski at peak n' peek in New york
    FACTS:

1.) ninjas are mammals
    2.) ninjas fight all the time
    3.) the purpose of a ninja is to flip out and kill people

Q: What do ninjas do when they're not cutting off heads or flipping out?

A: Most of their free time is spent flying, but sometime they stab.

St. Sauveur, Quebec

Comment

Black Forest, Germany

hehe, anyone else here ?

Comment

All over southern NY state and N. NJ.

Comment

How's the weather where all of you guys are. Here it's been really hot and compared to other years, were missing about 1 meter of snow. We are getting about 10cm of snow overnight and then 20-30mm of rain, which means good old SLUSH! SLUSH! SLUSH!. Well at least my new Risers are gonna give me a reason to soak myself. I'll let you guys know what i think when Im back.

Comment

i go to college at edinboro, so ive gone to mt. view a few times. not much there tho but it was free with school. also go to boyce park down by monroeville since its so cheap. i havent been to 7 springs yet this year becuase im a poor college kid, and ive never been to peak 'n peek since i dont have a car here during the winter months, and once again im a poor college kid, lol. and i heard holiday valley has a nicer park, is that true?

Comment

Southern California. Where the hot desert meets the ocean, and in the mountains, there's snow (most of it manmade)
              Snow Jam 90TT

Comment

Hey, Vitulla.

I was thinking of going out to the Eastern Townships for three days next week since it's spring break here in Ontario.

From what you're saying, things aren't looking too good.

Comment

No things aren't great here. We are getting 2-4 cm's of snow tommorow but it won't last for long. Conditions are still pretty good, but they are't the best.

Comment

-Japan-

It's getting to be a bit late in the season for boarding in the Kanto area (daytrip distance from Tokyo). We had a slushy day at Oze Iwakura on Saturday the 13th (top of the mountain was okay until after lunch), so it was a pleasant surprise to have powder and
                    really good conditions at Marunuma Kogen
                    on Friday the 19th. It's higher than the other
                    ski areas in the district and also West-facing (so the slopes don't get the full heat of the sun until later in the day), so definitely
                    recommended for late season.
                    Furano in Hokkaido is still my favourite (warning -- not exciting enough for young stunt-pilots, but great for us old fuddy-duddies), but a bit too far away for a day trip.
                    -Gaijin-
                    =www.pucebaboon.com=

Comment

Working...
                    X