new GST site is up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new GST site is up!

hey everyone.. the new GST site is up, you're probably thinking wait its not october first, yes i know but since you've been waiting i decided to put it up a day early hope you all like it, we may have bandwidth problems due to our free webhosting if this happens im very sorry. www.GST2004.cjb.net

ok, am i just crazy or is it not actually up?
    The future of Skiboarding is not a certain aspect of the sport or a certain way to ride. The future of the sport lies within the youth out there. This season do something different, take a kid Skiboarding and a teach them a lifelong skill.

.:: http://www.skiboardmagazine.com ::.

Comment

sorry

sorry it was up... went over bandwidth right away im going to need to host it on 3 different servers instead of just 2 now.. free webhosting sucks.. as soon as i get a job im probably going to buy a domain so this doesnt happen anymore.. its such a pain! sorry about that though im going to try to get all the pictures on a different server so it wont happen again.. hopefully it will be up tomorrow

Comment

it works for real this time

alright its up now for good. hopefully we wont run into anymore problems but if we do i guess thats just what happens sorry about the delay . www.GST2004.cjb.net

Comment

Working...
        X