Best Ways to pickup snowbunnies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Ways to pickup snowbunnies

Anyone have amusing, or working, ways to pickup snowbunnies? i thought this would be an interesting topic.

Easiest one i've found is to help them up or help them move when they fall down hahaha. ya get to put your hands on a strange, hot girl's hips without gettin smacked lol.

Falling on a trick works too.. they go *OMG ARE YOU ALRIGHT!?!?*

I've always wondered whether physically running into a girl works or not. does anyone know? haha..

i'm not desparate, just single & enjoyin it.

go to japan, and if you happen to be white, there's your pickup line.

just be white and they'll flock

b
    Bentfilms

Comment

i usually try to start a conversation during the lifts. they have nowhere to go hehe.
      Nuze
      New Jersey

Comment

Ben: IT"S SOOOO TRUE!! hahahahahahhahahahahha
        Or just know a lot of english and say you'll get them an american/canadian citenzenship HAHA

yea usually just jump on the lift with a snobunnie who's by herself or with a friend. Cause usually it's 4 to a chair and you say you're trying to keep traffic flowing at the lift lines.
        Also what helps is if you do tricks on the same stuff they're hitting.

what also helps is Working at the place
        Like all the women tell me
        "It's not the length that matters, it's how you use it"

YEA! My 98cm skiboards are just as good as your 167 skis.

Comment

hahah, yeah i try the lift thing, but im unlucky with that.

i come up beside a girl in the lift line n she starts lookin the other way as if shes lookin for a friend. i go on to the lift n tell her she can come n she stays behind... lol. you're right about the 4 chair lift thing, i see girls get on together in front of me, but most the time they take up as much space as possible... do you just cram yourself into them without asking? hahah...

guess i gotta get more aggressive... lol.

Comment

hahah you gotta be more offensive.
            Be on the prowl and on attack mode 24/7 haha

What you do is don't jump in front of the chair first
            Let the girls jump in the waiting area first
            then you strike
            that way they can't back off
            cause the lifties won't stop the lift cause they don't wanna get on with a stranger.
            And with the rest of the traffic behind they can't do anything about it
            and always strike up a crazy ass conversation while on the lift
            or say something stupid or crazy.
            Also when they take up more space
            cram in closer to them
            what can they do really
            JUMP off the lift? mwhahaha

trust me I have lots of experience scoping out and jumping on lifts with them hot snobunnies.

Comment

LOL hilarious.

unfortunately, i go on weeknights & theres literally never a line, you ride down and hop back on... n the girls are waiting beside the lifts... making you think theyre gettin on next, but when you go... they stay put b/c there aint a line. grrrr... jus gonna have to ride by and start smackin asses i guess hahahah.

Comment

ok ok sounds like a plan then
                if nothing works (even the smacking ass)

you gotta buy yourself a nice Ninja suit
                hide as best as you can
                And do a crazy 50 ft jump onto the chair when they least expect it. oh and add a couple of backflips for some style and finesse hahaha

What works as well is bust something crazy on a jump they were working on while they're on the lift or something where they can see
                then visa versa
                and then the next time come up to the jump at the same time they're prepping and talk to em. Always works. Unless you ride right up to them and then start drooling and speaking gibberish.

Comment

hahah yeah

lol yep, i've noticed how crazy girls go for guys doin tricks... it's almost disturbing.... they're about as bad as posers.

at our old skatepark, they were irritating as hell... you'd do a trick and theyd yell & scream at you like they wanted you. then you'd yell back "SLUT!" i remember a group of like 8 hot, but skanky, girls came in to go to the retarded club-for-minors that was inside the skatepark. they were walkin through past us checkin me & like 4 of my friends out. the moment they turn their heads back around and pass us, i yell at the top of my lungs "SLUTS!!" and turned my head to continue talking to my friends. i looked out of the corner of my eye to see half of them turn around trying to figure out which one of us said it haha.

it's weird how much different the slopes are from the skateparks tho.

go to a skatepark, you should expect to be ridiculed and judged. expect no girls to be there, if there are girls there, they're flockin for every guy there. very few people ask if you're okay unless youve been layin there awhile. full pads required by most, waivers signed, etc. no one cares how fast you go. the unexperienced are supposed to watch out for the experienced.

go to the slopes, expect to not stand out at all except on skiboards, and you get more positive responses than negative typically. girls are everywhere but don't try to hook up as much as they do at the park. quite a few people ask if you're ok the instant you fall, even if its on flat slopes goin slow and get right back up. no pads required by most. ski patrol bout shit their pants when you come haulin ass down the slopes. experienced are supposed to watch out for the unexperienced.

Comment

hahaha
                    Mannn down at the skateparks here
                    well SKATEPARK mwhahah
                    there's no chicks what soever
                    and our community of skaters is only a handful
                    you can pretty much count most of the hardcore with the amount of fingers on both hands (including the thumbs )
                    it's soo shotty here and gotta wait til summer again to have fun skating. Our park here is so crappy.

and your comment about the ski patrol shatting their pants

that's only the old guys

us young bloods in my division...well all 5 hahaha
                    don't really care. Haul ass huck hard and if you hurt yourself I'll take my time to cruise down there

Comment

Working...
                    X