how the seasons goin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how the seasons goin

well i dunno about u guys but holy shit this is my best season yet on anything to do with snow. our pipe is up since the 17th and earlier today i knew something was wrong with the rite wall. after the drop in (from the left) i was comin up n hit a rock or something, completly threw off balance and landed on my rite sholder almost smashing the camera i was carrying. and the sidetrails (im not sure if they're glaydes or glades or however u spell it so ill call them sidetrails) with cliffs n powder landing tryin 5s then the pic nic table back there wow my seasons insane. what about u guys?

yesterday had to be the best day yet for me.. perfect day, sunny, somewhat less cold, good conditions. in the morning i was just riding the mountain and kevin was riding the park. he was throwing misties and that got me pretty pumped so i rode the park for the afternoon. first hit i throw a 360, stomped it. second hit, 540, stomped again. decided to step it up and throw a 7. came sooo close to landing it but no dice. then i went to try it again, only did a 5, and kevintold me to try it corked.
    sooo i go to try a cork 5 but and up doing a 7, almost landing it.
    god was i fired up, but i figured id give it a rest before i got hurt.
    so on the rails i did 450 off first time first try, the switch on switch off, then after that i did a switch on tailslide by accident, but it was cool.
    GOD WHAT A GOOD DAY! AND NO INJURIES! WOOO
    POW!nded

Comment

woaw shitz, baileys killin it

im starting to go bigger on my spins, still having a bit of trouble cuz im always going off axis. i stomped a fakie 5 trying a fakie 3. then i tried it again but clipped the tip of the kick with my skiboard, wasnty pretty, fell right on my back. my neck still fuckign hurts
      Fox-Trotting - Thrifty Wanderlust & Adventures

Skiboard Magazine

Comment

nice...they got the wallride up n lemme say it completly sucks. they also put up the double kink which is nearly impossible, and the boxes which are pretty fun. but they put them in screwed up spots. anyways we got a video from the boxes. this is lil andrew the snowblader not me.

http://www.ubductioncrew.com/usc/vids/lilandy-bus.MOV
        Enjoy!

Comment

whats up fellas....

it was good to see all of you at sauveur.... unfortunately we didnt get to ride as much as we wouldve liked to.. but i think everyone still had a good time. it was sooooo damn cold.

well today was friggin sick. first full day of hitting jumps this season since the broken ankle. i hit one jump and threw a 3 like a gorrilla at tremblant... but due to cold, and jitters didnt land it.

today me, my bro, and my buddy josh went up to the local hill that just totally redid there park, its pretty dope. i started off the day with a smooth 3 stale, went to 5 liu kang, did some carve 180s... then did everything fakie 1 3 5. i was feeling pretty good and the ankle wasnt bothering me so on the last two runs i chucked backflip tail and mute grabs respectivly hahhaah. the park was dope with flat down flats.. c rails... wallrides.. flat down kinks... boxes and other assorted rainbows and half rainbows... hips, and small tables...

all in all its good to be back into the swing of the things and get the first flip of the season bug out....

again.. it was good to finally meet you all at the palace.. and everybody should try to make it to mt creek for a sick mofriggin time!!!!! the park at creek is shaping up to be world class.

see you there,
          lynam

ps... langer!!!! did you end up getting anything for running that EZ pass lane!?!?!?!?!?

Comment

that's great to hear adam. keep it up and i can't wait for mt. creek on the 14th and 15th.

-g

Comment

sweet guys! seems to be going off pretty well!

I did go for a quick ride yesterday and it was pretty good...
              only did rails (my back is 98% now...soon going to be
              hitting jumps) and it was pretty tight

there was this 30 footer downrail that I did the sickest
              disaster inspin on it and I was trying inspin fastslides
              and what not...a good day but not awesome.

At least Im getting back in shape so next week should
              be pretty sick.

I'm also going to build the second prototype of the soul plate
              and it should rock. keep you guys posted! peace =P

p.s: cant be at mt. creek and it pisses me off!

Comment

EZ Puss . . .

lynam-
                no mail from the NJ DOT yet . . . i was actually thinking they may not have gotten a shot of my plate. i noticed the next day that most of it was snow covered. we'll see ... those f#ckers get ya one way or another.

on another topic ... was Blue the "local hill" you were at and if so how were the crowdz? It was absolutely ridiculous on saturday! I guess it's been a while since I've been there on a weekend, but holy S was there a lot of people. It was a shame cause the snow was great and both parks were pretty dope minus the 20assboarders laying across everything. I was so regretting not having my camera ... I could of taken some of the best "snowboarder=asshole" pics ever to post on here.

Comment

Gorp....

went out last night and did a 50 foot urban down a bunch of stairs.... i acted like mikey leblanc in shakedown for about 20 of the tries, but we got 2 fantastic shots.... it ws a sick day, handrails are really really fun...

i have barely jumped this year since japan, got some good stuff fakie 3/5/7 with my new nosegrab like olsson.... stoked on it

h00t

see ya'll dun dere in dah mtn creek.....

B
                  Bentfilms

Comment

platypuss

nice on the snowcovered license plate langer... hope for the best... yeah the local hill was blue and yes it was damn crowded... the park was sick though.....congrats on the 50 footer blue rail bentfilms... hope you had a sick time...

mt creek will be sick

hOOt yourself,

billy

Comment

-50 C for the past week
                      Sick for the past 13 days

this season SUCKS for myself and my fellow Winterpeggers
                      Like all the women tell me
                      "It's not the length that matters, it's how you use it"

YEA! My 98cm skiboards are just as good as your 167 skis.

Comment

i hope it's as warm as it was today when we're at the creek. it felt like about 40deg F today. (about 1.5hrs from mt. creek)

-g

Comment

nice n warm no jacket not hat no goggles. i like days like that but most of the time i wear all that cuz it snows alot here. snowin rite now

Comment

its supposed to snow all week here. my seasons been pretty crappy since i fractured my elbow but i finally got back out this weekend. i wont be 100% for at least 4-5 more weeks..

Comment

wow yesterday was unbelievable conditions...except I can't hit up any tricks...ill try harder on firday to tremblant...were expecting from 6-12 inches of snow...that's sweet

Comment

Working...
                              X