boots to skiboard binding question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boots to skiboard binding question

hi, i was want to say to Greco...thanks alot for the skiboards just got them this morning, really fast service, will recommend this site to anyone from anywhere if they want skiboards. cant wait to try them out!!!

im question is about the bindings. i have the canon hertiage skiboards with the td1 bindings. looking closelt at the bindings there are number on each end near the slippings. i want to know if you would have to move both slippings to fit in the right boot size? like right now its on 6 and 6... does it mean its for size 12 boots right? correct me if im wrong. also when putting the skiboards on, which way is the correct way to put them on? i think its the graphics and words on the skiboards facing the correct way when reading it. also does the black slip piece on the binding has to be on the front or the back of the boots when putting it on?

thanks again

Dude,

you were right about which way the skiboards on, make sure you can read the writing when your riding... not upside down! The numbers on the binding have no connection to the size of your boots, just take a phillips screw driver, and loosen or tighten the bindings so that they fit your boots. its gonna take awhile to find the right size, but just keep trying your boot and you'll be fine. You can move both slippings, or just one, sometimes you will need to move them both because your boots are to big. The black thing on the bindings is the toe peice so it goes on, pointing towards the Nose of your boards, NOT the tails.

Cool?
    b
    Bentfilms

Comment

Working...
    X