Cocky Snowboarder!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cocky Snowboarder!

I was skiing at holiday valley this weekend, and one of my friends went to hit a kinked rail at the rail park and fell. There was 2 snowboarders standing there and one says "skibladers deserve that" Im like its skiboards asshole. but thats not the best part. we skiied down to the next rail, and i was filming my friend with my videocamera, when i happened to cut back over to those 2 cocky assholes as one of them tried the same rail that my friend had fell on. i had to watch him! his board totally washed out and he cracked his face of the rail and hit the ground!!!! hahahahah ...i just started laughing my ass off! just thought i would share this story with you guys. anyone els have an experience like this where someone is making fun of them for skiboarding?
    SKIBOARDING RULES!

yea some of them are real assholes..they deserve to break their faces

Comment

i love when that happens!
      POW!nded

Comment

too bad you didn't get the whole thing on film. that would have been awesome to add to the new skiboarding movie.

-g

Comment

yeah i know! i got my friend laying on his chest and you here the kid say in the background "skibladers deserve that".....and then his friend cracks his face off the rail...hahahhahahaha
          SKIBOARDING RULES!

Comment

wait so you have video of him saying it AND of him cracking his face?

Comment

I think he's saaying he WISHES he had it... that's just one more reason not to talk shit, the bigger you talk, the dumber you look when you screw up. So, in closing, whataretard.

By the way...this ain't equipment.
              ~How many snowboarders does it take to screw in a lightbulb? 10. 1 to do it, and 9 to say 'I can do that.'~

Comment

yeah i have footage. you here him say it in the background and then i have him falling on his face........and sorry....didn't mean to post this here....my bad!
                SKIBOARDING RULES!

Comment

no worries. i moved the thread to the skiboarding section.
                  hey can you digitize that footage? is it good enough we could edit it together and make a small clip? if we can and it works out we can have ben add it to his next skiboarding movie
                  -G

Comment

what up,

im not trying to sound like the the party pooper or anything, but when people rip on you for skiboarding and they get hurt, if you laugh at them and film them messing up, the next time they see another skiboarder there just gonna rip on them harder.... just keep working on the rails, and the next time they laugh at you, respond with a fakie 270 on.... that'll shut him up..

b
                    bentfilms
                    Bentfilms

Comment

Im not going to use anything of any discrimatory nature to 'white dwarf' this movie is about love and expression on snow, no matter what you ride

b
                      Bentfilms

Comment

ugh. it has nothing to do with what the guy rides, he talked shit to a young skiboarder and then smacked his face on a rail. that's just plain hilarious and kind of fits in with what you have in mind because if you think about it .....

the karma is beautiful

just breakin your chops b. i can't wait for the love and expression to flow.

btw, jhritz2ooo digitize that anyway. i'd love to see it and post it.

-g

Comment

I was up at holiday valley last sat. My friend somehow got nutted on that little box thingy they had. My favorite rail was the flat-down-flat kink. That wierd rainbow thingy was fun too, but all the rails were a bit short. Which rail did the snowboarder fall on? I hated how the parks were separated there, the little park with just rails, then the other one with just jumps... oh well.

Comment

hahahah....funny u should ask! he hit his face on the flat down flat kink that u liked! haha.....i dunno if i can edit it....i will try tho....?
                            SKIBOARDING RULES!

Comment

Working...
                            X