I'm trying my best to make it | 60 - 89%
    42.11%
    I'm not sure if I can make it | 40 - 59%
    0.00%
    I probably won't make it | 10 - 39%
    0.00%
    I need a frickin' miracle | 1 - 9%
    21.05%
    I hate my parents/car/wife/girlfriend/job! | no chance in hell that i'll be there
    10.53%

The poll is expired.

there for sure with at least a friend and possibly 2 for one of the days

this will be amazing

Comment

im only going the 25th
      Fox-Trotting - Thrifty Wanderlust & Adventures

Skiboard Magazine

Comment

hey, not sure whats gonna be there, but im there every weekend since my condo is 3 mins from the mountain walking. Whats happenin that weekend and will i be able to buy some skiboards, so I wont have to pay for customs or what? someone email me if you want about the skiboards. I just wanted to know whats happening that weekend. But i'll be there

Comment

We weren't planning on doing any sales but if you let me know what you want i'll bring it with me. In fact, the easiest thing to do would be go on site, place the order, choose free shipping and i'll bring whatever you order with me.

-G

Comment

Vitulla, glad another quebecor will be there!

basically the weekend will be shockful of sickness!
            the best skiboarders will be there for a full blown
            Big Air / Rails weekend of madness!

it's a huge get together to get mad footage, have tons of
            fun and party like mad at night.

Glad you can make it! that's one more =)

And be sure to let Greco know what boards you want
            (I recommend M7s or Neal Lyons pro with TD1 Canon
            bindings and nothing else =P)

they will cost you about 350$ canadian! mine cost 70$ more
            because of taxes and duties...so you'll save alot!!!! =P

see you there

Comment

^What he said without TD1s. Pick somethin else, bombers or spruces.

...Why can't Canon and Groove make GOOD bindings....
              ~How many snowboarders does it take to screw in a lightbulb? 10. 1 to do it, and 9 to say 'I can do that.'~

Comment

yeah well I don't know much about bindings since all I ever had were salomons and now I ride TD1s and they rock...

if something's better then nice and I'll get some for my next boards... =P

thanx J.D.! and why are the other bindings better compared to TD1s ?

Comment

td-1s are ok bindings, they might not be as strong as bombers, but they are nice an high and not too expensive
                  Fox-Trotting - Thrifty Wanderlust & Adventures

Skiboard Magazine

Comment

sweet...we'll if that's the case i'll place my order around monday, just to be sure im gonna be there. after i select free shipping, do i meail you guys or? thanks...I cant wait to see this. since im no pro at skiboarding yet, ill be on the sidelines watching...

Comment

Vitulla, no worries...so will I

question, are some of you going to be skiing friday, how about friday night? i'm trying to decide when i'm going to head up...it's actually a little closer than i thought...only about 4.5 hours or so. kirk, or anyone...if you want to try and work out a ride with me from montreal (or anywhere in western/central new york) send me an email with your "travel plans" so we can work something out. my email is drt2086@rit.edu

Dave

Comment

Vitulla, when you place the order type in the special instructions block "this is Vitulla - bring this stuff to Sauveur" and i'll know it's you and what to do.

CrazyDave, I thought I emailed you all the info yesterday. I'll send the email again to your address above. We're going up Thursday and will be riding Friday.

-G

Comment

I have class friday until 3pm so I'll be going up in the evening I guess...we should settle a meeting point/hour =P

I guess that'll be in your email Greco!

I can't wait =P

Comment

i guess i gotta move to the states to be there for every event
                            if you want to experience the element - get out of the vehicle!

Comment

Yeah sorry Greco, I got the email (both)...I know you said you were going up Thursday but you didn't specifically say what the plan was friday so I thought I'd ask. Would it be worth it to try and get up there by around 4 to go night skiiing or is everyone going to be done for the day (that's what I was trying to get at)?

Comment

Working...
                              X