favorit skiboard brands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• favorit skiboard brands

hey whats everyone favroit skiboard brands mines line as i have a pair of 02 flys
    ---------------------------------------------------
    2002 line flyes
    line ff cam bindings
    atomix boots
    CANON HERETIGE
    snow jam extreme 2 bindings
    --- STOLEN---
    line 02 flyes blue lots of stickers
    line ff cam bindings
    swain every thursday
    'dyepaintball033

Im goin with the only skiboard company out there today, Canon. I just wish they made ones with grind plates, oh well, its all the industry we have right now...

Comment

Can you gimme a link 2 they're site?
      Line Pro 98 cm's
      Line Bindings
      Atomic Softtoe Boots
      http://lineskis.com/skis/pro.php
      My Skis ^^

Comment

Canon Site

www.canonskiboards.com

Comment

Line...uh... well, sucks. Sorry. Canon really is the only company right now, though snowjam and groove make good boards. Groove just hasn't come out with anything new in forever.
          ~How many snowboarders does it take to screw in a lightbulb? 10. 1 to do it, and 9 to say 'I can do that.'~

Comment

wow why does every one think line sucks there boards have been perfect for me ever since i got them in 01 no problems as for cannon im thinking of getting a pair of those as soon as i get money
            CANON HERETIGE
            --- STOLEN---
            line ff cam bindings
            swain every thursday
            'dyepaintball033

Comment

Because Line turned their backs on the sport in favor of the almighty dollar. For the love of the sport my ass.

Comment

See you're in the good because you have Lines from 01. If you had lines from 04, you would be in a baaaaaad, angry place right now. Line doesn't even make good twintips, all the westcoast shops are dropping them. Horrible delamination... if they ddint have such a good warrantee program theyd be hooped. That being said Polard Pros are pretty nice... If only they could make their boards like those...
                ~How many snowboarders does it take to screw in a lightbulb? 10. 1 to do it, and 9 to say 'I can do that.'~

Comment

i liked journey, each pair had different graphics
                  Fox-Trotting - Thrifty Wanderlust & Adventures

Skiboard Magazine

Comment

alot of eastern ski shops are dumping them 2 im sadend by this but who cares im getting cannons
                    CANON HERETIGE
                    --- STOLEN---
                    line ff cam bindings
                    swain every thursday
                    'dyepaintball033

Comment

I'm from the tri-city area, Albany, Troy, Schenectady......Lately I've been going to Jiminy, just cause it 40 min. away, but my fav. mountain is Okemo right now. I just purchased skiboards, have never tried them before, saw my friend with them, he totally sold me on them, I got the Brinton Gunderson Pro models with the Spruce Riser bindings, I should have them by this friday. I originally got them with the revolution x bindings next day air, but I forget his name who called me from skiboards online told me that the spruce ones were better. They stopped carrying the Rev. X's due to quality control problems, with alot of camplaints. But got only positive reviews on the spruce bindings, and also told me that since they were so close to where I live (shipping wise) I wouldn't have to do next day, If I chose ground it would be free and I would get it the next day anyways. Now thats Customer Service! Sorry for the long post.
                      If you aren't dumpin' it, you ain't ridin' hard enough.

Comment

Working...
                      X