Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love the site...

Hi all,

Stumbled across this site and have definitely enjoyed reading all the threads. I picked up a pair of M7's three years ago, and my Atomics haven't left the basement since. I haven't seen many skiboarders out and about up until late last season and this is the first I've seen a board such as this dedicated to it. Hope it all continues to grow. I'm over in the philly area so i get to take advantage of all that fresh manmade groomed ice up in the Poconos, but will hopefully be taking a trip out west soon. I usually get a ton of people asking me about the boards when I'm on them, and it's all been positive. Actually convinced some others to convert. Hopefully I'll get out for more than a few scattered weekends and have some fun posting on here.

Hope everyone had a good Christmas.

Ryan

Thanks Ryan. If you want some free SBOL stickers and some money from the converts sign up for the program and send a self addressed, stamped envelope to:

SBOL program
    68 Cooledge Drive
    Brewster, NY 10509

-G

Comment

yeah the sites great and its not just the message board, everythings up to code. keep it up man

Comment

Working...
      X