Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killington, Places to stay

Hi everyone,

Just got a general question about cool places to stay by the Killington Ski Resort in VT.

Me and a bunch of friends from NJ and DC, and VA (about 16 people) will be heading up to Killington and are trying to pick the brains of anyone who knows about cool lodges and such up there.

If anyone's Rented a lodge there before, and has any recommendations, please let me know what's good and where I should be looking.

It's gonna be quite the party crowd, so a place with a big fridge, and or hot tub/pool table is definitely a plus

(This'll be in February by the way, around President's day Weekend)

Any tips or suggestions are welcome.

cheers!

-Oli

places to stay . . .

I've stayed in the several of the killington chalet/condos right at the base of the mountain (Mtn Green, Whiffletree, Sunrise Village). They have kitchens, fireplaces, etc..., some sleep up to 10, and all three are within walking distance to the lifts. There are several other ones in the same area as well. You need to decide how much you want to spend and then got to Kill's website. Click lodging, go down to condos/chalets and start checking the price versus amenities. Obviously, the farther from the lifts and the less amenities, the cheaper they are. I've stayed at a couple of rental condos off the resort and they're a lot cheaper, but you have to drive in and out each day. There's a sh#t load of sites for condos ... take a peek around. I loved mtn green because the price was reasonable for the size of the places and the distance to the lift. Plus last time we got a deal where lift tix were included in the whole price.

Comment

Working...
    X