Nice Forum . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Forum . . .

Sup Greco and the rest of u heads. Just registered for your nice, new forum, and wanted to say yo to every1 ... I'm fired up for the season to start.

Langer

Hey Chris,

Welcome to The Forum. We have to ride again this season. Checkout the Calendar for events. Especially check out Febuary 14 & 15th.

Later,

Greco

Comment

I just checked out the site for mountain creek and it looks sick, especially that rollercoaster rail. I'm definatly gonna have to try to go to that.

-kirk

Comment

ya i would like to head out there but i dont know if i would have a way of geting out there

Comment

Adam Lynam lives in PA too. Malvern. If you're near there you should hook up with him.

Greco

Comment

any of you heads in the eastern PA region that wanna head to Mtn Creek, when the time comes you're welcome to catch a ride w/ me. I'll also be making weekly trips to Blue Mtn.

Comment

i am in centeral pa. but if i can get a ride up with anyone ill be sure to hook ya up with some lift passes there should be some good rideing down here this year a park down here is saying that they can make snow in 90 degrees and that they are going to be open for 6 months out of the year ill keep everyone filled in this year is going to be sweet for pa rideing

Comment

Working...
              X