Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Geco - any new info on delivery times?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Geco - any new info on delivery times?

Got a neal and a m7 ordered with the rev-x bindings. I know you don't have em yet - just curious.

TallDoggy,

I'm sorry, I updated out Canon pages but I should have dropped you an email. Canon had to push the delivery date back to mid November. There was a problem with the new top sheets and rather than sacrifice quality they sacrificed the delivery date.

I hope this is OK.

-G

Comment

I leave the first week of december

First on business for two weeks - then on my ski trip. How do we ensure they are ready in time? If not - are the m7's ready - but not the neal lyons - or are both not ready?

Concerned because if I can't get them by begin of December guaranteed - they won't do me any good.

Let me know - send an email if you like to tomzdon@the-beach.net

Comment

Was wondering-

How many skiboards does a company like Canon make in a year? I was hoping to get a set of Neal Lyons this year too. The pic of the top sheet looks VERY nice.

I'm glad Canon's not stopping to make quality Skiboards-can't say the same for Lines though-I don't understand the reason behind putting 8 holes bindings in their Pro model, but that's enough to turn me off.
        Snow Jam 90TT

Comment

Greco - update time?

Last we spoke you said mid november... Is Canon on track to deliver?

Comment

last word from canon was everything is on track.

-g

Comment

Shipping Concearns

Canon's boards will be available November 11th and worth the wait my friend...

Comment

Working...
              X