First - Great Site. Second - need advice on bindings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First - Great Site. Second - need advice on bindings

I noticed that the HEAD skiboards come with release bindings. Non-release are fine in the states with our preference for chair lifts - but in Europe its gondola's all over the place. So - its on, off, on, off, on , off in high altitude - with thick gloves.

Has anyone tried slapping a pair of the Tyrolia sl100 bindings on the headliner onto a Canon M7 set of skis?

We're testing some new releasable, 4 hole, bindings right now. They are step in but don't require special boots like the Bombers. They use brakes so no straps are required. If all goes well these will be the shit. Stay tuned!

-G

Comment

I just ordered the Line Pros from another site and was wondering if the Line Pro Bindings will need special boots
      Like all the women tell me
      "It's not the length that matters, it's how you use it"

YEA! My 98cm skiboards are just as good as your 167 skis.

Comment

No special boots required for them.

-G

Comment

G, you should post that on Drew's site; Taber'll wet himself :-P

Comment

G - this is great news - here are my questions

Will this be available by December of this year? Who will sell them? What skiboards will they fit? Where can I get them?

I'm about to buy 3 new skiboards - the k2's from 4 years ago just don't cut it - especially since we used them on a very light snow Zermatt last year with lots of rocks at the base.

Our trip leaves Dec. 19'th.

Comment

As far as I know we will be the only ones selling them. (Skiboardsonline.com)

We're testing them now and they should be available to order within the next 1-2 weeks.

They will be compatible with all 4 hole skiboards (Canon, Groove, SnowJam...you know, the good stuff)

I'll make a post here and on our site when they are ready.

-G

Comment

WOO HOO - then I can be patient

This will be REVOLUTIONARY - and a hell of lot more fun on the slopes. Ok - I want the new M7's with the releasable bindings please - 3 pair. Order coming soon as your ready.

Comment

As soon as I get confirmation on a few things and everything looks tight, I'll add the M7's and the Bindings to the cart for pre-ordering.

Thanks in advance for the order.

-G

Comment

Dude - you got it

And - my email if you want to notify me is tomzdon@the-beach.net

Thanks.

Comment

You got it.

If anyone else wants a personal email when the releasables are available for pre-order hit me at greco@skiboardsonline.com

-G

Comment

Originally posted by Greco
                        No special boots required for them.

-G
                        That means I can use my ski boots eh mwhaha
                        Like all the women tell me
                        "It's not the length that matters, it's how you use it"

YEA! My 98cm skiboards are just as good as your 167 skis.

Comment

I just added the new Canon boards to the shopping cart so people can pre-order. I expect them to arrive sometime in October.

-G

SBOL | Canon Skiboards

Comment

Thats great - but I want them with the new

bindings that are releasable. Let me know when the list is available. Will you guys handle the mounting?

Comment

I replied to your email but i figured i'd post it here. The releasable bindings are listed in the bindings drop down menu. They are called revolutionX.
                              We'll mount them but you need to get them adjusted to match your height, weight and riding style. The manual says to have it done by a trained professional yet they tell you how to do it in the manual.

-G

Comment

Working...
                              X