Andy Stewart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy Stewart

I just heard from the ex SBOL sponsored rider and skiboarder for life Andy Stewart.
    Andy is riding Twin Tips until competitive skiboarding gets big and he informed us he's just been picked for the Rossignol National Team.

Congratulations to Andy. Now show 'em how skiboarders do it!

-G

Thanks Greco,
    I will still be doing some shooting with Ben for White Dwarf this season, but other then that I will be competing in pro ski comps all over nother america and hopefully europe.
    later,

Comment

good luck man. hopefully we'll get together at tremblant this season for a weekend.

-G

Comment

What is tremblant like?

I've considered buying a condo up there - for 2 weeks use in winter - but the mountain seemed sorta small, and east coast skiing tends to be fairly icy - so .... what are your thoughts?

Comment

compared to most mountains on the east coast i think trembant is awesome. and the lift tickets are only $35US compared to like $72US at stratton. I went twice last season and had a blast both times. it does get cold up there but we just had to wear the right gear. i can't wait to go back.

-g

Comment

im going to tremblent in january, me and my friends are renting a cabin for a week, its gonna be sick.

Tremblent is such a nice moutnain!
            Fox-Trotting - Thrifty Wanderlust & Adventures

Skiboard Magazine

Comment

Working...
            X